• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Train

elmarna

In the complex imagry I embrace "the train".
The engineer is my cerebral thoughts.
The one who stokes the fire is my feelings.
It is my judgements that put all the interworkings of it together.
Ying and yang turn the wheels and produce the steam from the stack.
It is sopported on the rails which are the "straight path".
In the world of the train it is the iron horse. A horse is a course of action. It is fitting because of my equitation education.
If my train is put together wisely the performance, strength, and force will be in the greatness of my world,
While on can paint in their own ways of seeing. The magesty of the train is powerful, but, not angry!
The breakman is not unwise to put himself to work to let the train be applied in a reasonable way so it connects to the track of thought and is not derailed off the straight path.
The objectivity is in a mind of inter workings and philosophy-not immagination. It is gauged in a world where "it is simple not complex. Complex not simple." Ying and yang philosophy that turns the wheels and is a catalyst to the pistons in the up and down force which supports the esssence, energy, and force of the train manifested as "the spirit." Do not forget the bell - it "rings in vibratory "ways" of the language of the train.
While my train has not left the station for quite some time - it is reliable, dependable, and willing to go the distance! The considering of the train is still incomplete. The complex imagry manifests itself at times to work out and consider " my placement and purpose."
Silly , but I have come to think my conductor is more a lawyer than in life the manager as he would be on a real train.
SOooo... I am the train. The sum of my beliefs and inter workings gathered in a mind that represents that a picture is a thousand words. A image made but not all understood . Can we ever understand all that we are?
As I said earlier - each year that passes I uncover more meaning in my own service. I would like to think that in the greatness of God he is the only 1 who can look at the train and realze it for all it is; while I am captured in the subject matter I may never truly realize mtself in it's entirety. How could. I ever realize all of God then?
Let the blessings God gave us in life be fully embraced!