• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ToE and common ancestry of all life forms did not come from looking at the evidence

ragordon168

well acording to a christian scientist at a debate i just attended, the difference between the races is about 3% of the total DNA of a normal human and this wasnt a problem for reproduction. when i asked him how that worked if the difference between a human and chimp is only 2%. how can a difference of 3% produce viable offspring but 2% couldnt.

guess what he used the 'kinds' excuse to explain why we dont have chimans running around

p.s did anyone see that pic floating around of a group of chimps grieving as one of them was taken away to be buried? if ever we need prof of how closely we are related i think this is it

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
well acording to a christian scientist at a debate i just attended, the difference between the races is about 3% of the total DNA of a normal human and this wasnt a problem for reproduction. when i asked him how that worked if the difference between a human and chimp is only 2%. how can a difference of 3% produce viable offspring but 2% couldnt.

guess what he used the 'kinds' excuse to explain why we dont have chimans running around

p.s did anyone see that pic floating around of a group of chimps grieving as one of them was taken away to be buried? if ever we need prof of how closely we are related i think this is it

Do you mean this one here...?

The grieving chimps - Brainiac - The Boston Globe

Amill

Apikoros
There's also a clip somewhere from a BBC or NatGeo video where bonobos try to fight off zoo keepers and protect their dead friend, which wasn't even related to them. I did a little search on youtube but couldn't find it.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Variation within kinds doesn't prove transending capabilities which would produce other stable kinds...

Could someone translate this sentence for me? That is if anyone has a clue what he's trying to say.

Little Nipper: Can you define "kind" for us? Thanks.

ragordon168

Could someone translate this sentence for me? That is if anyone has a clue what he's trying to say.

Little Nipper: Can you define "kind" for us? Thanks.

the usual orchard reason that MoF spent ages going on about then gave p on when it got destroyed.

phylo3.jpg