• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ten Commandments movie

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, I am not a lot of fun. I am all work and no play. ;):( and I am not a literalist.
I know. Read Exodus 34 and the "Ten Commandments" that you find there.

Here is the TLDR: Moses in a hissy fit broke the first set all to smithereens. It appears that he did not remember the Commandments all that well since when he went back up the mountain and God either carved the second set or he did (in that short space of only one chapter the Bible claims both) the Commandments were carved in a new set of tablets. The only problem is that they were as I said a bit different. For example the Tenth Commandment can easily be said to be a ban on cheeseburgers. At any rate those are the "Ten Commandments" that were brought down the mountain a second time and kept in the Ark of the Covenant.