• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Supreme Bible of God

A

angellous_evangellous

The dating of the materials is highly creative. If you really care about this stuff, I would double check all of them. Maybe they got one right by accident. In short, the creators of your source are lying to you.

Since the dating is so poor and purposely deceptive, you should see if you can find what you're looking for elsewhere.

NeedingGnosisNow

super-human
The dating of the materials is highly creative. If you really care about this stuff, I would double check all of them. Maybe they got one right by accident. In short, the creators of your source are lying to you.

Since the dating is so poor and purposely deceptive, you should see if you can find what you're looking for elsewhere.
Thanks I'll look into it. At least I have some where to start and can cross reference everything on the internet
:shrug: