• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sun shines bright in my old Kentuky home...

Linus

Tomorrow morning I am flying out to Nashville, TN. After a few days in Tennessee, hanging out with some good friends, I will be headed up to Bowling Green Kentuky to register for classes at WKU. I'll be living there starting in August. After that I'll be flying in to San Jose, CA to go be a summer camp councellor until the end of next week. I probably won't be on till then. Pray for my safe trip. I'm off to pack!

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe I am biased, but I think that Kentucky is beautiful, I hope you like it here :D

Linus

Luke Wolf said:
Ill be around Nashville next month. Maybe well run into each other.
Possibly. I probably won't be in Nasville that often. I will be living, working, and going to school about an hour or two north of there in Bowling Green. Are you going for work or what?

Linus

Mister Emu said:
Maybe I am biased, but I think that Kentucky is beautiful, I hope you like it here :D
I'm sure I will. I'm just excited to see some grass that's blue. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Possibly. I probably won't be in Nasville that often. I will be living, working, and going to school about an hour or two north of there in Bowling Green. Are you going for work or what?
I have relatives that live about 30 minutes from Nashville.