• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the star of David in my view in islam 2

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
I did a search, If I succeed it is God and if I fail it is myself

Truthfully, it takes time and effort to learn more about the Old and New Testament books besides the Qur'an
I also want help from Jewish and Christian brothers to participate

i write this topic to link David star in our religion activity by other view way
Star of David in Islam

but I want to write more advanced way

God is the Creator of everything
Man is free to decide what he wants
humen promised God to be faithful to him
And God advice to not follow the previous race, the jinn who lived in the land and caused destruction and killing of living organisms in that period using sophisticated weapons have been proved fossils that there are dinosaurs and organisms did not exist

There was a living organism that developed mentally like man, and the jinn and Satan were one of them
He was a wicked jinn

When God created Adam, he told him to beware of doing evil
And he brought out all the descendants of Adam with Jesus from Mary
And GOD SAID I bear witness that I am the only God worthy of worship and they all agreed and wrote covenants and charters

Adam was destined to live 1,000 years old, but he gave King David 60 years because he saw that he needed to strengthen the Israelites so that they could spread the true faith during the peak of power and victory for the children of Israel.
God agreed and took from Adam the age of 60 to give it to David

While Adam lived, many people began to disobey God and follow Satan
Initially, the devil's followers would be superficial and harmless, and the partnership would not be a threat to faith and humanity.

While human beings in the demonic lure of moral corruption without their knowledge to become over time to an evil tool to do dirt and dirt until a slice of people became very bad and evil reached the union of evil forces of demons and man to form the so-called monster symbol 666 or 616

Now I will write you the details of the idea in a painting I wrote

God is the dominant in the universe and there will be nothing to harm you except from God, he is the one who experiences the creatures to see their behavior and what they will do

look at my work
Imgur

nXQvtWI

Last edited:

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
i don't know if wrapping word is correct

but folding is more clear word

I correct the years that Adam give to David
60 years

Last edited: