• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sons of Heracles Brotherhood

Άχιλλεύς

Hello Everyone,
I'm New to this forum so I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post.
I was recently exposed to a Brotherhood called the sons of Heracles While visiting my family in Greece (I'm Greek, living in the US)
I have been practicing Hellenism for 6 years now and recently discovered this brotherhood that apparently existed for many years now.
I was wandering if anyone here has ever heard of this brotherhood? And would you be interested in hearing about it?
I am asking because I am working on translating the only book about the subject from Greek to English, Hopefully as fast as I could considering I have a regular life that Include work.
Also would like to see if there are many Hellenism practitioners in this forum.

Thank you and may the gods bless you all.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Welcome. I would like some more info about this group if you have any. Do they have a website?

There's sadly not many followers of Hellenismls on this board. I hope that will eventually change. Regardless, I hope you stick around.

Άχιλλεύς

Thank you!
Unfortunately they do not have a website because this is probably the first time information is coming out about them outside of Greece, Like I said I'm working on translating the only book on the subject.
If there will be people interested I would be happy to think about opening a website.
Feel free to ask me any questions on the subject her or in a private message.
I do plan on sticking around here

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Thank you!
Unfortunately they do not have a website because this is probably the first time information is coming out about them outside of Greece, Like I said I'm working on translating the only book on the subject.
If there will be people interested I would be happy to think about opening a website.
Feel free to ask me any questions on the subject her or in a private message.
I do plan on sticking around here
Great! I'm interested, so you have one person. Haha. Keep us updated. I look forward to hearing more.

Άχιλλεύς

That's great to hear!
Currently I'm working on the book that is not very long so I'm assuming it will be done soon.
I f you want to hear some background about it just let me know
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Glad I have one person interested