• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Situation Re: Aliens and God

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
1) I believe that Aliens are here

2) I believe there is a secret state (and an illuminati)

3) And that Jesus Christ is going to return and that God is active in the affairs of Planet Earth...

And that all three are related

Check this out this very short free book posted on here RF to see how things are:

https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/a-free-book-past-present-future.240249/

The relationship between the three.

The Community of Planets (COP) is a fellowship of the different civilisations of various planets. It is like a political union, or an alliance. Like the United Nations or even perhaps the European Union - but in space! Once a planet comes of age it joins the COP.

God's Office is, basically, the angels through whom God interacts with humankind. It is through God's Office that God rules. It is basically an organisation of messengers. God's Office works for and represents God.

The Secret State - The Secret State is the part of the a government whose activities and existence are unknown to the public. Secret States rule through an informal illuminati - a network of power elites managed by a Civilian Intelligence Service. There is a transnational Western Secret State. Which controls Western civilisation and who represents humankind to the COP.

Being a triad, there are three axises:

God's Office ↔ Community of Planets
God's Office ↔ Secret State
Secret State ↔ Community of Planets

God's Office/Community of Planets - God's Office interacts with each member planet of the COP via a Contact he provides for them out of their population. God wants to bring the COP together into an ever closer union, so as to bring about an inter-galactic utopian golden age - in the future.

God's Office/Secret State - Each Contact who is selected by God is managed and supported by The Secret State. On Earth, there are more than one Contact. I'm one of them. Some day God will make himself directly available to humankind - Christians imagine this as "the second coming of Jesus Christ". But who knows how God will reveal himself! - but until he does, there is a channel of communication between humankind and God's Office: Through the contacts God has selected.

Each planet also has a Saviour who is an embodiment of God. My understanding is that Earth's Saviour is Jesus Christ. Who is going to return at some point in the future.

How different Civilisations interact - via Contacts who are in touch with God's Office (supernatural channels). And also through technological channels.

Secret State/Community of Planets - The Western Secret State represents the whole of Earth to the COP. Soon that job will be handed over to he UN. The Western Secret State's Contacts are in touch with God's Office, who acts as an intermediary between the WSS's Contacts and the Contacts of various Extra-Terrestrial civilisations and the COP itself. So as to bring together the different members of the COP.

Soon, the WSS will have direct lines of communication to different Planets better than what the Contacts via God's Office can provide. These lines of communication will be technological rather than supernatural (as the Contacts are)

Once Jesus returns and the different alien planets start communicating directly with each other there will be no need for Contacts such as myself. We will be redundant :(

Checkout my Blog!

syo

3) And that Jesus Christ is going to return and that God is active in the affairs of Planet Earth...

Aliens avoid humans like the plague.
Are illuminati freemasons? Freemasons, I read about them on wikipedia, I think they are great.
The gods are deist. They are here but they don't interfere.

The problem is Humans are DELUSIONAL. Our thoughts are POISON. And they are poison because the human brain is a giant chemical POISON.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Aliens avoid humans like the plague.
I don't think they do

I think that they are aware of both our dark side and our light side

And that they have a dark side to contend with too

Are illuminati freemasons?
No

Freemasons are just a crowd of losers who club together every now and then and have secret handshakes, wear aprons, and perform daft ceremonies. The Illuminati - as I use the term - is one of the means through which civil society is governed by the Secret State

It is an informal network of power elites

Brian2

Veteran Member

Check this out this very short free book posted on here RF to see how things are:

https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/a-free-book-past-present-future.240249/

The relationship between the three.

The Community of Planets (COP) is a fellowship of the different civilisations of various planets. It is like a political union, or an alliance. Like the United Nations or even perhaps the European Union - but in space! Once a planet comes of age it joins the COP.

God's Office is, basically, the angels through whom God interacts with humankind. It is through God's Office that God rules. It is basically an organisation of messengers. God's Office works for and represents God.

The Secret State - The Secret State is the part of the a government whose activities and existence are unknown to the public. Secret States rule through an informal illuminati - a network of power elites managed by a Civilian Intelligence Service. There is a transnational Western Secret State. Which controls Western civilisation and who represents humankind to the COP.

Being a triad, there are three axises:

God's Office ↔ Community of Planets
God's Office ↔ Secret State
Secret State ↔ Community of Planets

God's Office/Community of Planets - God's Office interacts with each member planet of the COP via a Contact he provides for them out of their population. God wants to bring the COP together into an ever closer union, so as to bring about an inter-galactic utopian golden age - in the future.

God's Office/Secret State - Each Contact who is selected by God is managed and supported by The Secret State. On Earth, there are more than one Contact. I'm one of them. Some day God will make himself directly available to humankind - Christians imagine this as "the second coming of Jesus Christ". But who knows how God will reveal himself! - but until he does, there is a channel of communication between humankind and God's Office: Through the contacts God has selected.

Each planet also has a Saviour who is an embodiment of God. My understanding is that Earth's Saviour is Jesus Christ. Who is going to return at some point in the future.

How different Civilisations interact - via Contacts who are in touch with God's Office (supernatural channels). And also through technological channels.

Secret State/Community of Planets - The Western Secret State represents the whole of Earth to the COP. Soon that job will be handed over to he UN. The Western Secret State's Contacts are in touch with God's Office, who acts as an intermediary between the WSS's Contacts and the Contacts of various Extra-Terrestrial civilisations and the COP itself. So as to bring together the different members of the COP.

Soon, the WSS will have direct lines of communication to different Planets better than what the Contacts via God's Office can provide. These lines of communication will be technological rather than supernatural (as the Contacts are)

Once Jesus returns and the different alien planets start communicating directly with each other there will be no need for Contacts such as myself. We will be redundant :(

Checkout my Blog!

It looks like it could be turned into a good movies.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Who is their chief?
Nominally Mr. Trump is, in his capacity as POTUS

He is the chief but he is not in control - he does however know what they are up to, to an extent

I know more about what's going on than he does!

The Secret State is run by a semi-formal cabal drawn from a kind of illuminati and the civilian intelligence services, but also with people from the non-secret state, academia, and the military-industrial complex

There is a degree of congressional oversight but not much: They have a vague idea of what's going on but it costs very little to run because it doesn't have offices and very few officers - those in control earn their money from their day jobs (or are independently wealthy) and the staff (the officers) have cover jobs but there is only a handful of them - and if they need extra manpower they can draw on resources from organisations such as the CIA, who are aware of the Secret State but not really a part of it themselves

For instance, some supposedly work in "the civil service", others as social workers - and others are to all intents and purposes unemployed (or mentally ill) and in receipt of state benefits...

It is to all intents and purposes beyond the constitution - "a shadow government" would be one way to describe it