• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Seven Days of Creation, Scripturally

Aman777

Bible Believer
So Jesus is God?
According to Romans 1:3-4, Jesus was designated the son of God at his resurrection. Why would God declare himself to be the son of God at his own resurrection?

Phillippians 2:6-11 "Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name which is above..." Why would God exalt himself and bestow on himself a name which is above every other name if he was already God?

Acts 3:26 & 4:27,30 - Jesus is labeled "Holy Servant of God".

Acts 3:22 "A Prophet like Moses."

Acts 2:22 "A man attested by God with deeds of power, wonders & signs."

1 Corinthians 11:3, Paul gives this hierarchy. 1) God 2) Jesus 3) Man 4) Woman. Why would Paul put Jesus in second place if he believed Jesus was God?

Even the gospel of John equivocates:

John 14:28 - The Father is greater than I."

John 10:34-36 - John insinuates Jesus is below God.

John 5:19 & 7:16 - Messages conveyed by Jesus originates in God. It implies Jesus conveyed God's messages so how could Jesus be God if Jesus is conveying God's message?

Dear Dubio, It's because God (Elohim-the Judges) is an invisible Spirit. I see Him as the Spirit of Love. YHWH/Jesus is the only physical Image of the invisible Spirit of God. Col 1:15 Jesus is God INCARNATE. God exists physically only in Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY God you will ever see with your eyes. Jesus is LORD. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Dear Dubio, It's because God (Elohim-the Judges) is an invisible Spirit. I see Him as the Spirit of Love. YHWH/Jesus is the only physical Image of the invisible Spirit of God. Col 1:15 Jesus is God INCARNATE. God exists physically only in Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY God you will ever see with your eyes. Jesus is LORD. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
That's one way to conceptualize it. However, I think the image of God as physically embodied in the whole of the cosmos may be more useful in the post-modern world.

Aman777

Bible Believer
That's one way to conceptualize it. However, I think the image of God as physically embodied in the whole of the cosmos may be more useful in the post-modern world.

Dear sojourner, I don't think it would matter to ANYone who sees Jesus as He really is, since He is Brighter than the noonday Sun. Act 22:6 When He returns, the Sun will be darkened and the Moon will be like blood, and every eye will see Him coming, for Jesus is LITERALLY the Light of the world. God Bless you. Mat 24:27

in Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Dear Readers, Here is the chronology of the Seven Days or Ages of Creation of the THIRD Heaven:.

Before the first Day, God created heaven/air and earth/ground which was without form, and darkness/death was upon everything God had made, so He said: Let there be Light. Gen 1:1-2

Day 1- Jesus came forth into the physical world to defeat the death which was upon everything God had made. His Image is brighter than the Noonday Sun. Gen 1:3

Day 2- Jesus made a firmament or boundary of Adam's world and placed it in the midst or middle of the Water, and God called it "heaven". Gen 1:6-8

Day 3- Jesus made Adam's Earth and another two HeavenS, but before He made the plants, He made man of the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7

Day 4- The first Stars of our 2nd Heaven put forth their light into our Cosmos, which began as the Big Bang, on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4

Day 5- Every living creature that moves was created and brought forth from the water by the TRINITY, on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21

Day 6- Jesus makes the beasts of the field and birds, Adam names them, and then Jesus makes Eve. Adam sins and is cast from the Garden. A&E have two sons and Cain kills Abel. Then God speaks AGAIN. Let US make man in OUR Image. Gen 1:26 and Gen 5:1-2 Adam and Eve were BOTH "created in God's Image" or In Christ. They were born again Spiritually, just as ALL of mankind MUST be born again in order to inherit the Third Heaven, the object of the 6 Creative Days.

This brings us up to the present TIME, today, 2014 for God is STILL creating Adam (Heb-mankind) in His Image or in Christ, TODAY.

The end of the present 6th Day is in the Future because the events of Gen 1:28-31 are Prophecy of things which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns to this Earth at the end of the present 6th Day. Isaiah 11 tells us that AFTER Jesus returns the Lion will eat Straw like the Ox. Isa 11:7 Has everyone heard that the Lion will lay down by the Lamb when Jesus returns? Now, you know that it will happen TODAY, on the present 6th Age. The 7th Day or God's rest is FUTURE. Heb 4:9

The above is what Genesis is actually teaching about the Creation of the Third Heaven where ALL Christians will live forever on the 7th Day, because the 7th Day is Eternity and has NO end and NO evening.. Notice that God does NOT agree than Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes because the ToE is not True. If you disagree, then tell me WHICH Day you have problems with. God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman