• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Secret

madhatter85

Transhumanist
I saw the trailer and i'm interested to see it. It's on netflix for free to watch. Seems like an adult-themed version of freaky friday.

Sententia

I saw the trailer and i'm interested to see it. It's on netflix for free to watch. Seems like an adult-themed version of freaky friday.

It has some religious overtones but is not a religious movie per se. It can definitely be discussed from such a point of view though.

It does have some adult scenes... Mostly language... a few scenes of teens and drugs... Sometimes they make the right choice and sometimes they fail.

To be expected... (I mean there wasnt any acid or shrooms offered so pretty much its modern kids... which is sad)

There are some vague portions but I think it was cut together well and makes quite a moral statement but at the same time I liked how the mother got to see for herself what she could not.

Argubly these forums are like that sometimes.

David is good... Overall I enjoyed the movie... I watched it over coffee and it was acceptable. Nothing I would write home about but obviously had some deeper meanings and I was wondering if anyone picked up on them or were inspired to discuss.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
It has some religious overtones but is not a religious movie per se. It can definitely be discussed from such a point of view though.

It does have some adult scenes... Mostly language... a few scenes of teens and drugs... Sometimes they make the right choice and sometimes they fail.

To be expected... (I mean there wasnt any acid or shrooms offered so pretty much its modern kids... which is sad)

There are some vague portions but I think it was cut together well and makes quite a moral statement but at the same time I liked how the mother got to see for herself what she could not.

Argubly these forums are like that sometimes.

David is good... Overall I enjoyed the movie... I watched it over coffee and it was acceptable. Nothing I would write home about but obviously had some deeper meanings and I was wondering if anyone picked up on them or were inspired to discuss.

Planning on watching it with my wife once she gets over being sick

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
yea he is our Mulder :D:D:D even he could not change that fact anymore. strange to see he's getting older...remember first episodes of X-files?...dear, time runs fast...

I was watching a season one episode after I had seen the movie, and I was thinking "They look so young!!" :D

Gillian Anderson is a few months older than my mom and dad.