• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Satanic Salat(Prayer)

Goblin

Sorcerer
Oh Well if you are Totally just in it for the spite then cool. To each its own. I beleive lucifer is abrahamic propaganda to ward people away. by turning an ancient force, the hearts true will or urge or something like that and turning it into some kind of antigod. I mean islam has only been kickin for 1500 years. But our Will has been around forever.

Anyhow if your more atheistic about the whole deal then good for you

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
He has blessed you with Hell Fire??? Really?? I can tell you, on the Day of Judgement you will wish you never said this. The Hell Fire is worse than anything you will ever see, for Allah is All Powerful and can create terrible things. But, if you follow the straight pah, you will be rewarded with Jannah, which is better than anything you have ever seen in your life, I assure you. You will be forever regretful that you, ah, worshiped Shaitan and not Allah

You make me laugh ShaitanisTerrible. Fyi, I don't believe in Shaitan or your Allah, all religions, all gods of all times and nations have been created by mankind. I am being mocking for mocking's sake, spiteful for spiteful's sake as you are a troll in the LHP DIR. Keep posting though, see how long it takes you to get banned from RF. :D

For ever in the Black Flame of Set!
/Adramelek\

Yes guys I made this some time ago but I thought I would post this unfinished bit here to amuse you guys.
Be aware though this thing is not even in correct Arabic grammar as I did not know Arabic as well as I do now. I am just posting this so I will not forget it. This entire prayer though is the counter to the Islamic salat. I was going to do a Shia namaz one but there are not any major differences in how they do it. Just some added lines towards sujud and jalsa I think. I also did not finish the tashahhud portion at end nor As'salatul Ibrahimiyah. I could not find a way to make them Satanic although I have the proper skills to do so now. Expect a repost to clear the errors up :D

Shaytan-u akbar.

Subhanaka Shaytan’umma wa bi hamdika wa tabara kasmuka wa ta'ala jadduka wa la ilaha ghairuka.

A'udhu Shaytan’ir minash Allah’ir rajim.

Bisma Shaytan'ir rahmanir rahim.

Al hamdu lil Shaytan-i rabbil 'alamin. Arrahmanir rahim. Maliki yawmiddin. Iyyaka na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'in. Ihdinas siratal mustaqim. Siratal ladhina an'amta'alaihim, ghairil maghdubi'alaihim wa lad dhallin.

Bisma Shaytan’ir rahmanir rahim.
Qul hu wal Shaytan-u ahad, Shaytan-us samad, lam yalid wa lam yulad, wa lam ya kul lahu kufuwan ahad.

“Shaytan-u akbar.”

Subhana Rabbiyal Adhim.

Sami'Shaytaan-u liman hamidah

Shaytan-u akbar.

Subhana Rabbiyal A'la

Rabbighfir li.

Subhana Rabbiyal A'la

Awesome. Truly heretical in todays climate.

Careful the wrong person doesn't see this, or you could end up with your head carefully placed in your lap ;)

Je suis....Satan?

salla

Listen to yourselves.. I really do feel bad for you otherwise I would just leave. Oh, I'm the same person as ShaitanIsTerrible. Anyway, can't you see that Allah is All-Merciful and All-Forgiving? Ask forgiveness, I can tell you He will forgive you. Please, just try it! You will feel peace like never before! I'm just going to pretend I didn't read anything from above, too....

salla

Oh I don't care about being banned from here. This place doesn't matter for me. I don't go online to seek knowledge for my religion. I seek a friend who knows, an Imam, or even better, the Qur'an. I only wish to try to help you :) I have done my job, it is up to Allah to place the Imaan in your hearts.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Oh I don't care about being banned from here. This place doesn't matter for me. I don't go online to seek knowledge for my religion. I seek a friend who knows, an Imam, or even better, the Qur'an. I only wish to try to help you :) I have done my job, it is up to Allah to place the Imaan in your hearts.

Salla, you can keep popping up here once in a while. To us you are nothing more than a mildly amusing curiosity, even if that. Your like a little Muslim girl wearing a hijab trying to preach Islam in a Satanic biker bar. :smirkcat:

DEVIL_SKULL_A5097F_lg_b_40be2.jpg

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Very nice, I used to be a Muslim as well, until I discovered Luciferianism.

I find this sort of genuflecting very incompatible with Satanism or LHP or at least my own idea of it, YMMV. I find it childish to do things to intentionally blaspheme someone else's faith when done publically. To me, such practices only have relevance in a cathartic process with the goal of inner transformation. If given the choice to kneel or stand, I stand... Given the choice to follow or resist, I resist. :D

Personally, I'd like to understand the relevance of Satan in Islamic beliefs but I can't bring myself to be lured into reading that drivel. Maybe someone in the know will drop a few breadcrumbs here... :D

0xffset

I find this sort of genuflecting very incompatible with Satanism or LHP or at least my own idea of it, YMMV. I find it childish to do things to intentionally blaspheme someone else's faith when done publically. To me, such practices only have relevance in a cathartic process with the goal of inner transformation. If given the choice to kneel or stand, I stand... Given the choice to follow or resist, I resist. :D

Personally, I'd like to understand the relevance of Satan in Islamic beliefs but I can't bring myself to be lured into reading that drivel. Maybe someone in the know will drop a few breadcrumbs here... :D
I did a lot of research on religions and philosophies before claiming the label of a Luciferian. I already knew everything I had been taught was BS, so I kinda just fell from Islam in search of more knowledge regarding spirituality. I have been to Mosques, Churches, and Synagogues, read the Qur'an, Bible, and Torah, all in effort to understand more about Abrahamic religions, after that I realized I hated it. So I began studying Egyptian and Sumerian mythology, which lead me to LHP religions/philosophies. After a few years of research I made the decision to be a Luciferian cause I feel more compatible with the philosophy.
I'm not a Luciferian to rebel against against society, that much I can assure you.

As for Satan (Shaitan) in Islam, it's just like the Bible, the Qur'an doesn't really talk about him much, besides a couple disses.

0xffset

I tend to not agree with many of his ideas, but I find some things from him to be useful. I tend to strip some things out.
Wisdom of Eosphorus was alright, but didn't take it too seriously, considering some spelling errors and some of the wording.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I did a lot of research on religions and philosophies before claiming the label of a Luciferian. I already knew everything I had been taught was BS, so I kinda just fell from Islam in search of more knowledge regarding spirituality. I have been to Mosques, Churches, and Synagogues, read the Qur'an, Bible, and Torah, all in effort to understand more about Abrahamic religions, after that I realized I hated it. So I began studying Egyptian and Sumerian mythology, which lead me to LHP religions/philosophies. After a few years of research I made the decision to be a Luciferian cause I feel more compatible with the philosophy.
I'm not a Luciferian to rebel against against society, that much I can assure you.

As for Satan (Shaitan) in Islam, it's just like the Bible, the Qur'an doesn't really talk about him much, besides a couple disses.

Sort of makes sense, anyway I am under no illusion that the contemporary understanding of Satan in the context of Satanism has nothing at all to do with the classical influences of these crusty old tomes. It means so much more now. :D