• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Riddle

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Here's a riddle for you all:

It's raining outside when you go past a bus stop. There are three people waiting there: your best, most trustworthy friend, a pregnant that needs to go to the hospital, and the love of your life. Your SmartCar only holds two people. How do you get all the people to their destination in one trip?

:D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Here's a riddle for you all:

It's raining outside when you go past a bus stop. There are three people waiting there: your best, most trustworthy friend, a pregnant that needs to go to the hospital, and the love of your life. Your SmartCar only holds two people. How do you get all the people to their destination in one trip?

:D

What I think is the real answer: you take the bus.

The sappy answer: if the pregnant woman is my girlfriend, she's all three people, so we all fit in my car. :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Alternate answer: my most trustworthy friend and the love of my life are the same person, so I give my girlfriend the keys, she drives the pregnant woman, and I walk. :D

... you never said I had to get where they were going. ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Roll down your window and shout, "Be here now!".

Problem solved.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
If you're allowed to make up stuff after the fact, are we allowed too? :p
No! Hahaha...I was expecting typical answers like:
"Tie them to the roof of your car!"
Or
"Have your friend drive to the hospital with the pregnant lady, and you stay there with the love of your life."