• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The real climate declaration

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
And? The NIPPC is wrong too, they are both usung estimates and projections.

The fact remains climate change is occurring, the consensus is that humans are the major cause and it is literally killing people.

If you are happy with your emissions killing people that's up to your own conscience.

And of course your source is proven to be a fake news site. Why do you need to use fake news sites?

I'm very environmentally friendly. I drive an electric powered car that gets its electricity from a nuclear power plant, which emits zero carbon. I do recycle glass, paper, aluminum, or plastic products I've used. I've also planted a few trees and shrubs, and I enjoy growing vegetables in my garden.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm very environmentally friendly. I drive an electric powered car that gets its electricity from a nuclear power plant, which emits zero carbon. I do recycle glass, paper, aluminum, or plastic products I've used. I've also planted a few trees and shrubs, and I enjoy growing vegetables in my garden.

Very good, how environmentally friendly are the car batteries?

But still people (estimated 250000 per year) are dying from the effects of climate change.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
This is less than NASA's estimate, and most of the increase has been in the past few decades, with the rate of increase steadily increasing. Moreover, most of the heat has been absorbed by the oceans, masking much of the warming, but still causing weather and ecological problems.
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
35 Surprising Facts About Global Warming You Need to Know
Why do I see revisions of predicted effects trending upward as new data comes in -- practically weekly?

Some have overestimated some have underestimated, on average they are correct.

"A previous analysis Temperatures According to Climate Models showed that only one of 42 CMIP5 models was close to hindcasting past temperature fluctuations. That model was INMCM4, which also projected an unalarming 1.4C warming to the end of the century."

Temperatures According to Climate Models

16-1.jpg

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member