• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Capture.PNG

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I almost want to quit just so I can focus on my own business. And because I'm tired of getting ignored ajd left behind. And tired of always being tired from a schedule that's good for no one.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I once dated a girl who was a teller at a bank. She had to stay late (unpaid) and recount all the money in her drawer if it was 6 or more cents off. When she told me we were over I threw a quarter in her change caddy while she wasn't looking.
I once spent an hour looking for a one penny discrepancy between my statement and what I had written. It turned out to be a mis-read of my sloppy check writing. Obsession can be fun (not).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

A Federal Aviation Administration official said Thursday the agency has “no reports” from pilots about the mysterious incident.

Yeah, well, of course they would say that, wouldn't they?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I once spent an hour looking for a one penny discrepancy between my statement and what I had written. It turned out to be a mis-read of my sloppy check writing. Obsession can be fun (not).
I can hardly read my handwriting.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I once dated a girl who was a teller at a bank. She had to stay late (unpaid) and recount all the money in her drawer if it was 6 or more cents off. When she told me we were over I threw a quarter in her change caddy while she wasn't looking.
That image is something I'd expect from @Wu Wei

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So donors are now requesting me and wondering when I work. I've got the smooth, soft hand people love.
Did they get me signed off on the next step like I was told would happen tonight? No, no they didn't.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
True story, I get to the parking lot and think damn they're busy. It's not a we, there is on us, I'm just there to stab people amd collect a paycheck. I'm not part if the inner clique, I get treated differently, I get less than others and thus my brain has rejected even being a part if it.:joycat:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Apparently Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando had a sexual relationship.
One cannot see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.