• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Been awhile, so I decided to reread the Constitution of the United States of America... if for no other reason than to see just to see how far off almost EVERYONE is

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People say eating pills you found in the men's room is dangerous, but horses can't play a piano on the open mike night because of the way gravity was a bad movie. Why am I covered with caterpillars?
Because you're a poet.

Wu Wei

Depression can be treated

download.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
xtohfq5jp7b41.jpg

The Three Wise Men vs. The Three Stooges.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet on the Three Wise Men.

Wu Wei

So far this morning was full of an unbelievable amount of idiocy... almost makes me want to go and get the other knee replaced so I can stay home for a few weeks and not deal with these high levels of idiocy directly.....almost

Wirey

Fartist
I got yogurt at a parfait bar the other day, with granola and blueberries. The employee was new to Canada, and didn't read English very well, so he filled the yogurt portion of the meal with mayo instead. I can't get the taste out of my mouth.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Does anyone remember oil-cloth.....?
Boiled linseed oil was prepared by a long boiling of linseed oil with metal salts, originally lead dross. The modern oil is less toxic, but also less suitable for making oilcloth. Re-enactors may boil their own oil in the search for a correctly coloured oilcloth. Oilcloth used for weatherproofing may have used a mixture of lead and manganese salts, the sienna and umber pigments, to give a more humidity-resistant cure.

Last edited: