• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
b67c1ba0cc0e0137c486005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
well, maybe hair fetishists will get the word around that you're easy, and worth the money, to book a ride...
People can't request a specific driver with lyft. I've already been over that with a bunch of people who wish they could, and have said so, so they can listen to good music while going to places instead of country and gospel. And after 1100 rides, I have a good feeling that the people of town are very much into what I call "classic rock and my generations rock (music widely listened to by those born roughly between the mid70d through mid 80s, not mid 80s through mid 90s as many try to force me into), and metal." The first to wish he could request me, he did so after getting to hear Primus in my car.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Neither @Wu Wei nor I should complain about our bodies given what's on your plate. That won't stop us, of course, but you'll "win" ("lose"?) when it comes to bodily stuff.

Nope...won't catch me complaining.....arthritis in both hips, arthritis in both knees arthritis in both shoulders, cataract surgery both eyes, detached retina surgery twice in one eye, arthroscopic surgery on one knee and an MD who says things to me like "Well, you're not ready for knee/hip replacement.....yet" Nope won't catch me saying anything abot what ails me.....I won't even mention this ding dang sinus infection......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im thinking about taking out a loan for the two tires and alignment I need. Not ideal, but one of my tires isn't looking good at all, and it feels less and less comfy taking it out each day since I put so many miles on it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nope...won't catch me complaining.....arthritis in both hips, arthritis in both knees arthritis in both shoulders, cataract surgery both eyes, detached retina surgery twice in one eye, arthroscopic surgery on one knee and an MD who says things to me like "Well, you're not ready for knee/hip replacement.....yet" Nope won't catch me saying anything abot what ails me.....I won't even mention this ding dang sinus infection......
Left knee acl repair; athroscope meniscus repair; donor tissue replacement for minuscus and acl repair; athroscope meniscus repair. "Traumatic build up" of arthritis build up in my left knee; moderate in my right knee. Mild in the hips. Bowed shjns. Buckling and painful poping in the knees. Needles and pins often in both legs from the knees down. Bilateral carpal tunnel release. Mild arthritis in wrists. Clicking and grinding pains in the shoulders. Needles and pins in both wrists and hands. Bizzare involuntary finger movements, spasm, and jerks and jitters. Frequent headaches. Frequent fatigue. Overall body aches. IBS. Lifelong breathing problem as I fall asleep.