• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
REFINED taste buds.... I don't need all that sugar and all those additives to APPRECIATE what tastes good... and you talk about eating garbage...need I remind you....

how-to-stop-your-dog-drinking-from-the-toilet.jpg
Human low-lifes are much MUCH worse. And bear? Bears are low lifes from the get-go.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I was in the mood for vegetable dumplings for lunch,,,
Mrs Wu has not made any in awhile and I didn't feel like driving to the Chinese restaurant I know that makes ok dumplings
There are 2 takeout places within walking distance.
The closest use to make passable dumplings, but they changed owners during the pandemic and now most of their food is bloody awful
The one a bit further I was not sure, but I went there, but I did not have high expectations
Which turned out to be a good thing...because, although better than the closer place...they still were not to good
Surprisingly they had a rather good amount of filling...but the skin was to think and half of them were under cooked
Very happy I also got an order of Chicken with snow peas.... that was not to bad...and a whole lot better than the closer place

Now all I have to do is convince Mrs Wu to make Vegetable dumplings..... but without the youngest asking, who likely will not..or the oldest who is in Virginia...I have little chance of getting them....

Wu Wei

Just realized....the only italian I can remember...would get me in trouble...my first wife was Italian and. her parents were both 1st generation here...kindasorta

mangia la porta
sei un fiore rosa

Wu Wei

Also, in retrospect...the apple muffin this morning was not that good at all...it was a poor substitute for the corn muffin I was after (that they were out of) and it was way to sweet and left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth.... plain cider donuts win by a landslide....

A7EEE856-402F-4AC2-AC7B-8606B15D5E9A-e1597691956214.jpeg

My only regret is that @Revoltingest would probably agree

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also, in retrospect...the apple muffin this morning was not that good at al...it was way to sweet and left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth.... plain cider donuts win by a landslide....

A7EEE856-402F-4AC2-AC7B-8606B15D5E9A-e1597691956214.jpeg

My only regret is that @Revoltingest would probably agree
I agree.
There is no better donut.
Nay....there is no other donut that's even acceptable.