• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The way I see it, we have new issues all the time. Months ago, we had people writing some really harmful posts against the transgender. Now we have people occasionally not taking the COVID very seriously and wanting to box each other anyway. I just hope my own, banter posts aren't taken as negativity. There are a lot of people I respect like you, Wu Wei, Shadow Wolf, sun rise, as well as several staff members.
I've never seen you be other than friendly & civil.
But if not, I'm sure it was towards someone fully deserving of your wrath.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The way I see it, we have new issues all the time. Months ago, we had people writing some really harmful posts against the transgender. Now we have people occasionally not taking the COVID very seriously and wanting to box each other anyway. I just hope my own, banter posts aren't taken as negativity. There are a lot of people I respect like you, Wu Wei, Shadow Wolf, sun rise, as well as several staff members.

Such negativity...REALLY!!! :D

no worries, and with much respect, thanks

Wu Wei

I've never seen you be other than friendly & civil.
But if not, I'm sure it was towards someone fully deserving of your wrath.

I'll give you wrath...and QUIT puting yer ding dang hand out for more of my money ya deadbeat purveyor for the drooling class

Wu Wei

Yeah. My OCD-ish tendencies have had me doing that a few times. It's pretty nasty.

Steam cleaning...or baking in the oven will sterilize it.....:)

When the "rollup" keyboard first came out there was a strange warning with it "do not put in toaster"...made me wonder who actually did put it in a toaster and why

61AP7KgVxEL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Steam cleaning...or baking in the oven will sterilize it.....:)

When the "rollup" keyboard first came out there was a strange warning with it "do not put in toaster"...made me wonder who actually did put it in a toaster and why

61AP7KgVxEL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Warnings are often based upon experience.
When I worked at Black & Decker, there was a lawsuit by
the widow of a man who drilled holes in his own head.
Fortunately, that didn't rise to the level of needing a
specific warning.
But guess why ovens often have a warning to not use
the door as a step.

Wu Wei

specific warning.
the door as a step.

And McDonalds pies...contents become hot when heated

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
specific warning.
the door as a step.
Warning, turning a door handle might be hazardous. Do it at your own risk.

Warning breathing might lead to death. If you breath, you have been warned.

Warning, using a computer might lead to every mental illness known and some that are not known yet. By not pulling the plug now you agree that if you're mentally off balance, it's so totally not our fault that it's totally not our fault. It's always your fault. You agree that everything you read and post on the internet is utterly and completely your own fault.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm just going say it, and let the chips fall....I hate the cap lock key and feel it should be REMOVED form all keyboards
i take it you are part of the war against the oxford comma as well or are you just one of those wishy washy types your answer

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Just to throw it out there, blaming today's Dems for the wrongs of the Dems of the past, when they was of a different ideology, is like blaming the English today for the crap the English of the past for all the crap they put the Irish (amd Scots) through.