• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Honestly..I really wish they nuked Italy and exterminate us all before we become like US:p
According to St. Malachy Last Pope Prophecy, the current Pope is the last one so you might want to practice that advanced yoga posture - kissing your butt goodbye.

Of course, this is considered to be a fraud but who knows. This might be the one that is accurate after all if you stretch Pope Francis to "Peter the Roman".

“In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.”

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
According to St. Malachy Last Pope Prophecy, the current Pope is the last one so you might want to practice that advanced yoga posture - kissing your butt goodbye.

Of course, this is considered to be a fraud but who knows. This might be the one that is accurate after all if you stretch Pope Francis to "Peter the Roman".

“In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.”
I was kidding of course...
But PC terrifies me...u know :p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was kidding of course...
But PC terrifies me...u know :p
For some years a long time ago I'd save the annual "psychics predict" article and for laughs look at it at the end of the year. Coin tossing of course was more accurate.

Of course, 9999 false psychics does not mean that there are no real ones, but the odds are heavily on the side of fakes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
7f0d84d099c30137b26e005056a9545d

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I had to get a new phone due to my old one not being too competitive on their rates anymore and also having touchscreen issues. I got a Samsung J2 Dash. It's okay, it's like a smaller version of the Samsung J7. It uses a special AMOLED screen which a lot of Samsung phones use which makes the colors stand out.