• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I ain't never seen one.....and I have driven all the way to Ohio and Michigan and I have been all the way west to the Pacific ocean......it is at best a midwestern old wives tale...or perhaps a midwestern group hallucination brought on by fear of corn becoming sentient and taking over the world
You poor, poor bear. Were else will get lunch and all the supplies for your anti-anti-bear traps and antics? And the first aid supplies to danger them tauntingly in front of hikers youve disemboweled?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK...it appears this mythical Menards...MIGHT exist...... so I guess it is not you...it me....but its mostly you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All this exists does not exist makes me think that Washington DC might exist. It seems like a bad movie to me or perhaps a nightmare. Or, heaven forbid, one of those levels of hell where we see sinners suffering. But real?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My car battery is bad, I gotta take my car to a mechanic to figure out the rest, and my knee is starting to hurt so bad again Ive gotten close to getting my cane out of storage.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Btw....my face when I hear Americans pronounce Latin :):p)

giphy.gif