• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don't want to meet this guy swimming...or walking

Alligator_snapping_turtle.jpg

Wu Wei

and now.... I am going to go outside.... on this 34 degree Fahrenheit day...and clean up the branches from these rather odd Chinese trees my mother-in-law planted on my property..... after I told her not to planet them where she planted them.... they are about 12 feet tall...have lots of branches with lots of leaves..... but when fall gets here...it does not just drop its leaves...it drops all its branches with the leaves..... leaving what appears to be 12 foot high sticks planted in my yard..... the only advantage I can see to them is that the leaves are edible...well I'm off to clean up after the Chinese trees

Wu Wei

You'd better be smiling when you say that, buddy!:mad::eek::D

Actually, it is any consolation..... I have a headache and I now have to go out and clean up after Chinese trees....so...as much as virtually every post in this thread, or in another thread that will not be named, I do with humor and am at times smiling...the headache....34 degrees outside...and messy Chinese trees all being in my immediate future..... I am not smiling at this moment.... but I am also not serious and still posting without any malice in my heart...or head...well...there is some malice aimed at Chinese trees...but other than that...... :)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Actually, it is any consolation..... I have a headache and I now have to go out and clean up after Chinese trees....so...as much as virtually every post in this thread, or in another thread that will not be named, I do with humor and am at times smiling...the headache....34 degrees outside...and messy Chinese trees all being in my immediate future..... I am not smiling at this moment.... but I am also not serious and still posting without any malice in my heart...or head...well...there is some malice aimed at Chinese trees...but other than that...... :)
What you need for those Chinese trees is a good, hungry rabbit...or maybe a beaver, depending on how big the trees are...something that can effectively and naturally girdle the trees without any obvious connection to you...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
of the 24,840 posts prior-- to this:

Revoltingest has the most: 5,046
Wu Wei: 4,608
Shadow Wolf: 3,550
Sunrise 123: 2,205
Wirey: 1,239
Smart Guy: 1,090
Me: 896

and it drops off after that...looks like about three quarters of this thread are due to less than 10 posters...

How's THAT for random and pointsless?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
of the 24,840 posts prior-- to this:

Revoltingest has the most: 5,046
Wu Wei: 4,608
Shadow Wolf: 3,550
Sunrise 123: 2,205
Wirey: 1,239
Smart Guy: 1,090
Me: 896

and it drops off after that...looks like about three quarters of this thread are due to less than 10 posters...

How's THAT for random and pointsless?
Know what's even more pointless?
I plan to keep Wu Wei in 2nd place!