• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

DavidFirth

I'm confused. Do women like me so they can try to get in my pants? It can't be for my money since I don't have any. Maybe it's my dimples? I just don't know.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Michael Jackson would eat those guys for breakfast.
I didn't really see it as a contest. Just how creative those two guys got with that game (99.99999% of all DDR players are boring to watch and not really dancing), and how amazingly talented they are.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No. I just got a big fat huge raise! I'm feeling good!

congratulations..... now..... can I interest you in an insurance policy...protection if you will..... against bear attack

smiling-bear.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The 'Other Religious Movements and Practices Dir' currently has 666 threads, not that it matters.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I overdid it some a bit yesterday on DDR. With my knees, they're not too bad and I can't say how much of their pain is seasonal and how much was from playing, but god my calves are killing me, and my thighs are a bit stiff.