• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prosperity gospel=Evil

Sonic247

Word of Faith Speak:
(Faith takes the place of God)
“That’s what you have to learn to get things from God: Have faith in your faith”- Kenneth Haggin.
1. The same creative power that God had when he spoke the world into existence is possessed by every Christian.
- Just speaking the word will bring you what you desire. My creative power is given to man in Word form. I have ceased for a time from my work and have given to man the book of my creative power….It is still equally powerful today as when I said let their be light.”- Charles Capps

* Be careful not to say certain words- eg. Death

2. The Holy Spirit is a power or force. It can be harnessed in used by the believer at will through faith.
-Sometimes I wish I had a Holy Ghost machine gun. I’d blow your head off…”- Benny Hinn.

3. Humans are “little gods.”
-“Peter said it just as plain. “We are partakers of the divine nature.” That nature is life eternal in absolute perfection….just as you imparted into you child the nature of humanity. That child wasn’t born a whale. It was born a human, isn’t that true? Well now you don’t have a human do you? You are one. You don’t have a God in you; you are one.”- Kenneth Copeland

-“When I read in the Bible where he says “I Am,” I just smile and say, “Yes, I Am, too.”-Kenneth Copeland

“Oh yeah, if you had known that-had the knowledge of the word of God that he did, you could’ve done the same thing.”- (Died for sins and defeated Satan in hell.)
Kenneth Copeland

4. A human can tell God what to do.
- We can make any commitment or promise to him we want, “Then we can tell God on the authority of his word what we would like him to do. That’s right! You can actually tell God what you would like his part of the covenant to be!- Robert Tilton

5. If you depend on your faith you don’t need to ask God.
- Do you have financial mountain in your life? Start talking to your money. Tell your checkbook to line up with the word of God… Stop talking to Jesus about it. Stop talking to anybody else about it; speak to the mountain itself….- Norvel Hayes

6. If it doesn’t work it’s a lack of faith on your part.
- “My Sister got down to 79 pounds. The Lord kept telling me that she was going to die…. He told me that she had five years in which she could have studied the word and built up her faith.” Kenneth Haggin

“I don’t; I don’t believe I’ll go to my grave from this chair.” “She said it and she did it: We weren’t to blame.”- Kenneth Haggin

“It is unscriptural to pray, ‘If it is the will of God.’ When you put an if in your prayer you are praying in doubt.”- Kenneth Haggin
eg. “Luke 22:42- Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.”
Brought to you by: The Arch-Heretics of the “Prosperity Gospel.”