• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The political views of paganism here.

NuGnostic

I'm just wondering what are politcal views of the pagans here?

I myself am a rampant leftist and anti-capitalist and feel it is very in tune with paganism.

BFD_Zayl

i vote for whos best for the country, regardless of political party, i look at their records and accomplishments.

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
NuGnostic said:
I'm just wondering what are politcal views of the pagans here?

I myself am a rampant leftist and anti-capitalist and feel it is very in tune with paganism.

95% of pagans I've known have felt that way. In fact, I've found that paganism is the most intolerant of the religious traditions when it comes to conservative capitalist philosophies. However, I think this will change in the future as pagan traditions come closer to each other and more tolerant of differences.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i'm aware that there are difficulties with all political ideologies and economic systems, but i don't know enough about each to say which one is the better one.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm more Anarchist, but realising true Anarchy will more than likly not exist in my current life, I tend to vote green.

NuGnostic

Radio Frequency X said:
95% of pagans I've known have felt that way. In fact, I've found that paganism is the most intolerant of the religious traditions when it comes to conservative capitalist philosophies. However, I think this will change in the future as pagan traditions come closer to each other and more tolerant of differences.
I personally am tolerant of the views of capitalists,although I will often express my objections to them,but I'm not very tolerant of capitalist practices and I don't see why I should be,I'm not tolerant of feudalist practices too or any other kind of exploitative class system.