• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The political system

74x12

Friendly political skeptic here ... So who still believes in the left/right paradigm? Is anyone convinced here that their vote still matters? How do you know and are you sure about it? Is consenting to the lesser of two evils morally sound? Or is it empowering evil on a spiritual level?

Is everyone just social engineered until they cannot rationalize on their own? Let me know ...
Have you heard of the so called "deep state"?
Have you heard of the so called "shadow government"?
Have you heard of the military industrial complex?
The black budget?
Agenda 21?
Area 51?
Secret space program?
Break away civilizations?
CIA conspiracy theories?

Are the governments of this world controlled by:
Extraterrestrials?
Secret Cultists?
Lizard People?
Something worse? :confused:
Or maybe better? Let me know what you think.

Follow the money? Who controls the money? Central banks set up all over the world? Is London the financial capital of the world? NYC is pretty big also ...

North Korea vs. South Korea. Communism vs. Capitalism. Is this some crazy experiment?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Friendly political skeptic here ... So who still believes in the left/right paradigm? Is anyone convinced here that their vote still matters? How do you know and are you sure about it? Is consenting to the lesser of two evils morally sound? Or is it empowering evil on a spiritual level?

Is everyone just social engineered until they cannot rationalize on their own? Let me know ...
Have you heard of the so called "deep state"?
Have you heard of the so called "shadow government"?
Have you heard of the military industrial complex?
The black budget?
Agenda 21?
Area 51?
Secret space program?
Break away civilizations?
CIA conspiracy theories?

Are the governments of this world controlled by:
Extraterrestrials?
Secret Cultists?
Lizard People?
Something worse? :confused:
Or maybe better? Let me know what you think.

Follow the money? Who controls the money? Central banks set up all over the world? Is London the financial capital of the world? NYC is pretty big also ...

North Korea vs. South Korea. Communism vs. Capitalism. Is this some crazy experiment?

Luckily . . . No.

People who believe in conspiracy theories lack a belief in their own efficacy. . . sorry to say this and I know it's a real bummer. . . You are in full control of your own life, and don't have any strings on you. No one does. . . we're all just a bunch of people in a mess.