• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Path to World Peace: Rice Crispy Treats

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Who doesn't like rice crispy treats? Kosher non-dairy gluten-free crispy treats? Could this be the path to world peace? Maybe all we need as a world community is to agree on one thing to break the ice and then we'll discover that we agree on other things beyond crispy, beyond treats.

You're welcome,

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry to be the one to shoot this plan all to smithereens...

They're not vegetarian friendly. (Gelatin) :(

Batya

Always Forward
Who doesn't like rice crispy treats? Kosher non-dairy gluten-free crispy treats? Could this be the path to world peace? Maybe all we need as a world community is to agree on one thing to break the ice and then we'll discover that we agree on other things beyond crispy, beyond treats.

You're welcome,
Thank you, but I need kosher, GMO-free rice crispy treats! Now that I think if it, I actually don't think I've had any since we quit eating pork and all that (a long time). Maybe it's time ;) As for world peace, well, I'm afraid we'll still find things to disagree on while enjoying our Kosher, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, non-GMO rice crispy treats, alas, you'll probably even find someone who doesn't like rice crispy treats! :shrug:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

You're welcome,

As are you welcome ;) I see that people talking about a world community, means it has already started.

The rice crispy treat and marshmallows are just icing on the cake. :D

Regards Tony

Batya

Always Forward
I'll believe it when I see it. Who doesn't like crispy? Who doesn't like treats? :D
Yeah, I don't know, it's hard to imagine, right? I just figure with 8 or however billion people there are in the world, there's bound to be someone who doesn't like them. But maybe that's just the pessimist in me detracting from your optimistic thread. :p

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Yeah, I don't know, it's hard to imagine, right? I just figure with 8 or however billion people there are in the world, there's bound to be someone who doesn't like them. But maybe that's just the pessimist in me detracting from your optimistic thread. :p
It's fine, don't worry.

You simply haven't had a rice crispy treat recently. They have happiness and optimism baked right in.

Batya

Always Forward
inferior...

unacceptable.

World peace requires no arguing over ingredients. This is of the up most importance. I have located Dandies marshmellows which are vegan and kosher and non-GMO.

Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
Ah, yes, Dandies are what we use, I love them. I like go into panic mode if we wait too long and have trouble finding them before sukkot :D
No arguing over ingredients? This is turning into quite a task. :p

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I just realized; this is bigger than i originally thought.

Rice crispy treats are pet friendly, at least for dogs. Cats too, I'm guessing, maybe fish.

Peace through crispy treats is beyond people, it could reach into the animal kingdom as well.

The lion and the lamb brought to graze together on rice crispies... I'm imagining it now...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I just realized; this is bigger than i originally thought.

Rice crispy treats are pet friendly, at least for dogs. Cats too, I'm guessing, maybe fish.

Peace through crispy treats is beyond people, it could reach into the animal kingdom as well.

The lion and the lamb brought to graze together on rice crispies... I'm imagining it now...

I've got 4 aquariums. I would not stick a rice crispy treat in one, as I think the texture would cause problems, but I don't think a small amount of the crispies would kill anybody. Mine have eaten rice(thanks, kids!) and survived. (Though its not a diet I'd recommend.)

RestlessSoul

inferior...

unacceptable.

World peace requires no arguing over ingredients. This is of the up most importance. I have located Dandies marshmellows which are vegan and kosher and non-GMO.

Dandies Vegan Marshmallows

That’s not peace, that’s tyranny. True peace can only come about when we accept each other’s dietary idiosyncrasies without trying to impose our own preferences.

Also, no peace without honey.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That’s not peace, that’s tyranny. True peace can only come about when we accept each other’s dietary idiosyncrasies without trying to impose our own preferences.

Also, no peace without honey.

Some vegans don't eat honey.

RestlessSoul

A2D09A02-4EDD-4CDE-B530-01816912D970.jpeg
Some vegans don't eat honey.

Never thought of that. Hm...this changes everything...