• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pandavas Dependency on Krishna

aarathi

Pandava did not won the war against kaurava without Krishna. Pandava did all things with the advice of Krishna

I wouldn't hold your breath, Kali-Yugam doesn't end for another 432,000 years.
:eek:m:Hahahahahaha....estatic laughter, yes you are correct, quite sometime before satya-yug begins again but that is'nt my concern i hope by that time i will be in goloka vrindaban by then, in the spritual sky away from this mundane gross reality at that point i will not have to come back here again unless decreed by my lordship.:namaste

mahesh

Oi, you shouldnt say that. its up to God where a Bhakt goes. you cant say stuff like " Hah, We'll see". Thats bad.

First of all. Dont address me as oi. Have respect. Secondly, im not deciding where he is going. He hasnt said anything(yet?) So why do you need to be his protector. Thiirdly, who are you to tell me whats bad and not. Reply if you must but i will not argue. I won't break the DIR forum rules.

mahesh

LOL. First of all you cant talk when it comes to respect. You yourself refered to the bhakt Moses to by questioning his advancement to Gods abode. Il address you how i shall if thats how your going to act.

"hah we'll see"? i mean come on.

mahesh

LOl im trying to convert you? Nah im just stating what the Orthodox Swaminarayan scriptures state. Dfo you not agree with them? if you do agree then why not follow them? thats what im trying to get to the bottom of bhai.

You see. How would you like it if a missionary came to your house and pointed out the greats of thier religion and the bad of yours. It would be annoying, right? Its the same for me. I don't like what you are doing. I think that Shree Swaminarayan Sampraday is great. But its not for me. Just like BAPS isn't for you. But im nnot pointing out BAPS greats, am i? And there are some. But i am content with my life and i dont want you to try and chanage my ways. I am fine they way i am. Same as you are.

mahesh

My religion does not have a bad. It rids of inner enemies like kaam, krodh, lobh, maan etc their is no other faith like it. So not annoying at all, i would just thing the person is silly for stating such. im content and blissful, im not trying to convert you. i want to knwo why you follow what you do without realising reality? Do you read scriptures liek Satsangi Jivan, Vachnamrut? If so why do you ignore it is what i want to know. care to answer?

I care to say. The Shikshapatri (original, right?) said that never stay in an environment which you is dangerous and harmful. I dont know the exact verse at the moment. Shastriji Maharaj left for that reason. He installed the correct (FOR ME) doctrine of Akshar-Purshottam. For me thats original. Times change, things change. Circumstances can change the most rigid of beliefs.

mahesh

<EM>I would like to clear first that I was follower of BAPS since child hood, and now (at the age of 25th year) I have joined Original Sampraday by asking some questions to 1st line saints of BAPS. Please make a note that these all questions were unanswered by leading saints of BAPS. I have tried to ask these questiones to leading followers of BAPS, but as and when I asked questions they got provoked and could not answer.

I want to ask these all question to all BAPS followers, 1. Do you do whatever Pramukh swami maharaj say?

2. If yes, Pramukh swami maharaj has told in "Pramukhswami ni amrut vani" that, every satsangi should read books published by the seal of Acharya maharaj.

3. So did you try to read these books?

4. Did you read Shikshapatri? (Full version, not only Sukti ratna). which is stating that Murties which are established by Acharya should only be worshipped, other murties should not be worshipped but may be paid respect.

5. So please decide which murty are you worshipping? Established by Lord Swaminarayan Himself or by Gurus of BAPS.

6. In shikshapatri shlok Shree Hari has written that "Dharmado" should be given to the temples which I have built ("AAne me je sthapela Lakshminarayan aadik dev mandir..."). So please ask your self that are you giving dharmada to these Hari sthapit temples?

7. In shikshapatri , shree Hari has written that All sadhues MUST take Diksha from Acharya. So the other sadhus including your all Gurues (except Shashtriji Maharaj who was made "VIMUKH" from Vadtal temple) are not at all swaminarayan saints.

8. I think all satsangies Must read Desh Vibhag lekh, which is written by Shree Hari in the presence of all leading satsangies, and sadhus at that time. In this bhagwan has told that "Je koi mara sthapela dharma thi aalag aashram sthapshe te Guru Drohi chhe, vachan drohi chhe, ane te Jarur aa lok ne vishe ane parlok ne vishe mota kashta ne pamshe".

5. Did you read Bhaktachintamani? In which many a time Lord has said that all must follow Acharya's Agya.

6. Do you know that when any new saint is taking diksha in BAPS, then he is driven to Nar Narayan dev temple first.

7. Do you know that when ever Pramukh swami maharaj is coming to Gadhada, he visits ffice:smarttags" />

Go preach to a muslim or a christian. Not TO A SWAMINARAYAN. Stop trying to change me and change others. I don't need your great religious insight. STOP BUGGING ME! PLEASE.

mahesh

Im not bigging you. im not forcing you to type what you do or even hold a gun to your head and make you type on your keyboard.

Im not preaching to you or to any other follower of another faith. Im simply stating what Swaminarayan Bhagwan has stated for His Ekantik Bhakts to follow. We have to get rid of Kaam, krish, Lobh Mih, Irsha etc through the Sampraday that Shriji maharaj has established only. This is what the scriptures state. Like it or lump it. im not trying to make you little nor hold any grudge on you. Just bless you that Shriji Maharaj shows you His correct way of worship.

jai swaminarayan.

mahesh

IM not bugging you nor is it my aim to change you. I state what Lord Swaminarayan has stated. If you dont like it, i cant do anything can i?

mahesh

There you go i left you alone, i didnt tie you up in the first place. Your the one who is alien to swaminarayan Bhagwans Siddhants. What you going to do about that? Whats the definition of normal by the way?

I drew the line, you croseed, im reporting you to tehe mods, i repeatedly asked you nicely to leave me alone, then i got a little hostile, you still dont ust leave me aloone!