• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The (Occult) Force. What is its nature?

VioletVortex

In the last couple of years, more and more scientists are believing in a "force."
This force that they are talking about is basically a spiritual force. Personally, I believe it has many of the same properties as Satan. It is an Occult force. As far as I know, Deism is the belief in a spiritual force, that might have properties of a being, but is not a being in itself. Please correct me if I'm wrong. That is why I posted this in the "Deism" section.

The mainstream religious groups are trying to use this as evidence for an Abrahamic god.
I believe in this force, and to me, it is an Occult power, represented by Satan. Think about it.
Satan is a very natural being, symbolizing freedom, rebellion, and many of the Christian sins. These so called sins are actually very natural. They show the behavior of every other creature on this planet.
They seem to do perfectly fine. Humans, on the other hand constantly kill each other. Animals do to, but they don't start organized wars over the religions that say not to do that. Humans pollute the environment.
Animals go about their own business for the most part, except for when they are hungry. They don't wipe out their own species. They eat according to the food chain.

Nature works in a way opposite of organized religion. They are opposing forces.
This force is a force of nature, like the one described by many Deistic Satanists.

This force dosen't seem at all like the Christian god. It's more like Satan.
What are your opinions. I'm only asking this to those who believe in this force. (Deists, I think.)

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
Scientists aren't talking about any kind of conscious willful force, just other forms of inanimate matter or energy, which is referred to as dark matter or dark energy, because we're unable to observe it directly....yet. Arguing against any interventionist god, good or evil, is totally irrelevant to deism since there is no evidence for either since the big bang. Therefore any argument for a revealed Christian God or Satan from before or after the Big Bang is pure mythology.

jojom

In the last couple of years, more and more scientists are believing in a "force."
This force that they are talking about is basically a spiritual force.
Just as more and more scientists are rejecting a belief in such a force. Increases like this are bound to happen whenever there's an increase in a population, whether it be a population of scientists, registered nurses, or Burger King workers.

Last edited: