• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New World Satanic Bible

A year ago on Halloween Grand Magister Blackwood of the Temples of Satan and the many sock puppet leaders of real Satanism met in Michigan to do a great magic circle to call their Lord and Master Satan. A goat was sacrificed in the usual manner as GM Blackwood describes to his followers. After laying on the ground naked with goat blood smeared on his heavingly fat rolly-poley body, Blackwood said that Satan the Sumerian himself came to speak with Blackwood. Satan told Blackwood to prepare a house for He was returning in 2012 to purge the earth of all fake Satanists who are not members of the Temples of Satan.

Thus was Tom Raspotnik's life mission begun. Tummy-Tom Raspotnik began fundraising money to buy his Lord and Master a house to live in upon his return. To do that Blackwood has been appearing as a greasy faced background extra on cable shows nobody watched or cares to watch.

We asked Tom about this in an exclusive interview:

Us: "Tom Raspotnik, can you tell the Satanic Community how your random appearances as an extra in cable networks is helping further Satanism?"

Grand Magister Blackwood: "Why yes. I drive trucks and I do extra work to raise money to buy the Lord and Master a house. Who else in Satanism do you know believes Satan is returning, and is buying a house for Satan? Those critics just talk. While I randomly appear on cable shows and pseudo-journalism documentaries."

Besides driving trucks and appearing on random cable shows, Tom Raspotnik, with the help of his mom as editor, has finished writing the fabled New World Satanic Bible.

Most of us have forgotten this prophesied book from those usenet times when Blackwood ran around the usenet in forums telling people he was writing a new Satanic Bible that will revolutionize Satanism forever and make him the next Black Pope. Well it only took the semi-literate Tummy-Tom 10 years to write this prophesied work.

Now, for the first time in ages... Tom Raspotnik unveils the third best thing to happen to the human race since the discovery of fire and the invention of writing: The New World Satanic Bible! Read it and feel the enormous weight that Blackwood has on Satanism and the human race. This book will end world hungry, bring world peace, heal your sickness, bring sight to the blind, cause you to lose weight, bring you untold riches, and reveal to you the secrets of Life!

Get a free PDF copy today. Do it for Tom. Do it for the world:THE OFFICIAL TEMPLES OF SATAN WEBSTORE - Lulu.com

Last edited:

Live666

DAMN !!! thank for posting this link.this must the most evil book i have ever read in my entire life. who is this notorius blackwod guy ? he must be pretty evil i think considering the text :

Blackwood was a powerful looking beautiful man. What I first thought was a thick layer of fat, he assured was pure muscle. It was such a privilege as a Satanist to sit next to this 400 pound New World Black Pope, who would revolutionize Satanism as we know it. I got so excited being in his infernal presents that my penis quivered and grew erect to the sound of his deep thunderous voice.

Blackwood was so bless by the Lord Satan that his pores, armpits, and groin oozed a potpourri of the most sweetest and enchanting aroma that filled his 26 bedroom opulent Detroit mansion. He was blessed by Satan to say the least. Grand Magister Blackwood was so successful in life, his assets amounted to almost a billion dollars. All through out his mansion were the most beautiful of girls. And Blackwood was blessed in other ways too as I soon found out.

This book changed my freakin like. Like forever! Grand Magister Blackwood is the next Anton LaVey! I want to have his baby. I thought I knew what Satanism was. Then I read the New World Satanic Bible and was enlightened thereof.

Satanix

Setian Medic
The day you guys can prove your Satan is real, then remember that you are only satanists is the eyes of christians. Sacrificing animals is only evidence of cowards, you would rather destroy a innocent animal to satisfy your imaginary friend than spend that energy realizing that your god appears to be no different that the jealous blood thirsty god of the Old Testament. Rather than spend the energy spilling blood, get your rocks off and spend your own energy.

Your satan is like Christians god. He is sooo damn powerful, but he only appears to your guys because you believe in him. Why doesn't he appear to us atheistic satanists and convince us? God never did it for me, if Satan is so hardcore against god, then why would he appear to me and win my soul over against god?

daughterofsatan

DEVIL WORSHIPER
Please don't listen to anything that fat piece of **** Blackwood says he is nothing but a joke. The fat slob lives with his mom .
Why would Lord Satan chose that piece of **** to be his spokesperson. The guy is a nutjob. He is probably a schizophrenic that hears voices.

I am a theistic Satanist but I believe Satan would never ask us to sacrifice an animal if he did he would be no different than The god of the old testament.

As far as Blackwood being worth a billion yeah right. He is a friggin truck driver and the beautiful women only exist in his head the guy is so friggin ugly and fat probably has to pay a hooker to get laid. No woman unless she was getting paid big bucks would touch him with a ten foot pole.

He is a total disgrace to Satanism and I hope all Satanists can reunite and get this fat **** out of the spotlight once and for all.:clap

Orias

Left Hand Path
When was he ever in the spot light?

A Satanist is a Satanist, even if they are a *******.

Leave to the logical ones to prove inconsistancies and fallacies in some fat logic.

Everyone knows, fatness proves incompetence. The exact Opposite of what Satanism represents.

This thread should be removed from the forum.

i only use litature , to find common ground with others , I dont takeanything 100% unless it is myself . I have found the writings of Lavey good advice , and similar to my thinking ..

A year ago on Halloween Grand Magister Blackwood of the Temples of Satan and the many sock puppet leaders of real Satanism met in Michigan to do a great magic circle to call their Lord and Master Satan. A goat was sacrificed in the usual manner as GM Blackwood describes to his followers. After laying on the ground naked with goat blood smeared on his heavingly fat rolly-poley body, Blackwood said that Satan the Sumerian himself came to speak with Blackwood. Satan told Blackwood to prepare a house for He was returning in 2012 to purge the earth of all fake Satanists who are not members of the Temples of Satan.

Thus was Tom Raspotnik's life mission begun. Tummy-Tom Raspotnik began fundraising money to buy his Lord and Master a house to live in upon his return. To do that Blackwood has been appearing as a greasy faced background extra on cable shows nobody watched or cares to watch.

We asked Tom about this in an exclusive interview:

Us: "Tom Raspotnik, can you tell the Satanic Community how your random appearances as an extra in cable networks is helping further Satanism?"

Grand Magister Blackwood: "Why yes. I drive trucks and I do extra work to raise money to buy the Lord and Master a house. Who else in Satanism do you know believes Satan is returning, and is buying a house for Satan? Those critics just talk. While I randomly appear on cable shows and pseudo-journalism documentaries."

Besides driving trucks and appearing on random cable shows, Tom Raspotnik, with the help of his mom as editor, has finished writing the fabled New World Satanic Bible.

Most of us have forgotten this prophesied book from those usenet times when Blackwood ran around the usenet in forums telling people he was writing a new Satanic Bible that will revolutionize Satanism forever and make him the next Black Pope. Well it only took the semi-literate Tummy-Tom 10 years to write this prophesied work.

Now, for the first time in ages... Tom Raspotnik unveils the third best thing to happen to the human race since the discovery of fire and the invention of writing: The New World Satanic Bible! Read it and feel the enormous weight that Blackwood has on Satanism and the human race. This book will end world hungry, bring world peace, heal your sickness, bring sight to the blind, cause you to lose weight, bring you untold riches, and reveal to you the secrets of Life!

Get a free PDF copy today. Do it for Tom. Do it for the world:THE OFFICIAL TEMPLES OF SATAN WEBSTORE - Lulu.com

Awe... Good times. Miss them good ole days.

Damn Shugz, you almost got a million Frubals!!!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

LOL! No thanks. :D This trolling thread is still up? It should have been taken down ages ago when the original poster was banned from RF.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Yeah, I can't believe it's still up. But look at how many Frubals the OP has?! 859871

How did she get that many from trolling?

That's still up from a glitch in the old frubal system, nobody has that many frubs anymore. For about a week just about every body on the forum had over 800,000 frubals.

Last edited: