• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The name of Gods

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Such things could seem trivial but Gods may prefer one name to another.

In my imagination the All Father seems to approve of the name ODIN over his other famous names.

I had seen this in my mind,

U7O7x6g.jpg

SEJriELl.gif

When I saw this there was a deep chorus.
245LEHp.gif

trivial but Gods may prefer one name to another. Whence I request a name, the name of the high one, he prefers the name ODIN.

z4gMTb6.jpg

I've got the God delusion for sure.

This is my experience. I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's just my particular experience with God, who coincidentally
is my God, as well as Thor being a significant figure. It's very brief, confirming identities, closing few gaps.

It is Thor, our God, God of this realm, his decisions - magistrate.

Men beat brick for less.

I'm trying to be mature, I am not usually. I'm a cynic but won't be such a comic when praising the Gods.

It's a beautiful time in the world to start a campaign. I'm watching for now. This gesture of kindness by the Gods has went completely undemanding, which is troubling in its self.

I do not limit my praise to the computer, if you're wondering. It may seem insane, it is, but I am at peace and content, but I am manic.

Most may breakdown when if they are graced as I was.

I was sober as well and the High One is the one is the very one that shared his opinion of Snorri's work. It said it is '********' but for them (Scandinavia) as well as the Sagas, like a gift.

There are other interpretations, just sharing my experience.

Snorri's work is great, I enjoy it, but it is apparently wrong. I do not know anything else about it.

Last edited: