• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mistranslation Argument

Torah4Yah

image.png
This is the English with all the Hebrew words and definitions.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Me none, my three translater friends have about 70k collectively in logos programs and have been translating Hebrew for 20 years.

It is a known fact bara can mean create and can also mean to cut off.
No quarrel.

But if you knew the nature of God you would notice the lying pen of the scribes. Since when has the truth been profitable? And since when do credentials given by man to man mean anything? My credentials are insignificant, and my lack thereof is equally insignificant. What matters is if the evidence show 4,000 years of corruption can be exposed, will you let reason and wisdom speak?
All I see speaking here is an incredibly desperate need to have it your way. My sympathies.

Torah4Yah

No quarrel.

All I see speaking here is an incredibly desperate need to have it your way. My sympathies.

Well thank you for your sympathies, note my sarcasm. You have 50 bibles that's a few more than me. I thought you may be looking for the truth like I was. Thought I could help but I wouldn't want to be desperate to help you out.

Stick with your english that originated from the Masoretic text bounced five times back and forth from Greek and Latin.

If you do not know, the Sadducees and Pharisees had their way with the Masoretic text first.

Yahowsha the Ma'aseyah said they had the keys to heaven but they themselves would not enter and they would not allow anyone to enter.

That is the origin of your 50 bibles you study. The only desperation I see is that of the corrupt scribes and religious leaders who desperately work to keep you and everyone else ignorant of how to have a relationship with YaHoWaH. They go to the ends of the earth to hide and conceal Ha Shem, the name, so that no one can call upon it.

Substitutions such as LORD, and Adonai, are merely monikers of ba'al fulfilling the prophecy that religious leaders will cause people to call on Ba'al while He and His name are despised fruit. I am desperate to be free of the lies of religion, but keep your pity. I am not desperate to cast pearls before swine, and so I dust my feet of you.

Jesus = Iesus
I.e.= that is, or simply the
Sus= pig sow swine

Jesus is the swine you are not to eat.

The meat of a pig does nothing.