• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mind of Everything/Demystifying Self-Awareness

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I can understand that there is a whole -and that it is made of the same things as the parts.
I can see what its perspective would be generally -but not specifically... not all of the details -at least not yet.
The whole exists and is therefore inherently knowable -and so able to be reverse-engineered.

Transition self-identification? I disagree. No sense being made an individual just to melt back into the whole.
Aligning with the whole is another story, but we were made rulers of ourselves and part of reality.
Universal law should be followed, but variety -such as created by our differences as individuals is one of the things that makes life awesome.

Biblically, God has new names already prepared for us -so the fact that we are all not the same is obviously important.
Yes, your human body is knowable, but not by one of the cells in your body, similarly you as a part of the whole of existence can not know the whole.

You presently believe you are an autonomous entity separate from the whole whereas in fact you are an expression of the whole, as is a star, planet, flower, etc.. Transcending the ego self is a matter of realizing the deeper reality within you that is doing the expressing, at the moment you self identify with the expression rather than the source, the effect rather than the cause.

True, the next evolutionary step is not a leap to being God, but being one with, ie., an angel of God. But to realize this higher state, one must first know what and who we are in the context of the fullness of creation, and that means being born again at a spiritual level. So long as you self identify with the mortal body, that is what and who you are, when your body dies, what are you? That which is born of flesh is flesh, unless you are born of the spirit in this life, you will not see the Kingdom of Heaven. Somewhere in this life, self identity must be realized in spirit to fulfill the promise of God, and that requires a transition from the present self identification with flesh!

This does not mean that you cease being able to function in the flesh, but you know it is the expression of the spirit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The real biological conscious human status.

Dominion taught to self a human in creation. Created creation exists first. No singularity whatsoever it is communal.

He lives as a self the single human of humans.

The single biology of nature's biology on earth. Dominion owner. Egotist.

Human man one self on earth. Only needed men to support his self dominion idolisation of singularity. His human man self. God dictator one.

Demon stration to self. Two of one existed formed humans. Natural with God earth. Let no man put usunder. No singularity says consciouness the mind that agreed it knew all things.

The human man theist. Thinking.

Lied.

As God terms of planet creator O entity body that formed mass is by grouped bodies. The same as created creation owned. The same as his status. Mutual groups.

Ignored and expressed his want of singularity and not parental three term from two.

So he built the abstract three to minus his ∆ machine thesis. Said he as one single man wanted to shift the three.

Yet in mind as one he said I now will shift the two. Self not included the man adult. Father theme.

So human mother and baby got life sacrificed. Life continuance.

Is his real just a human history as spruiker theist coercer by word use.

The sophist cunning contrivance that he placed in the diction Ary as his warning to self. Agreed meaning by men using words the same worldwide.

Etritonakin

sooooooooooo... I was thinking self-awareness is really perspective afforded by complexity -and a self can/must be a self before aware of itself.

I remember playing a video game... in which all the action happened on one level/plane...
as maps improved, engagement from more than one level was added... which increased possibilities exponentially -and made more of which to be aware...
seen from the perspective of the individual -but also overall.

If the overall had -or developed to have -a point central to processing.... that all would be a self of which to be aware... as the self realized its existence and nature in memory/modelling.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
sooooooooooo... I was thinking self-awareness is really perspective afforded by complexity -and a self can/must be a self before aware of itself.

I remember playing a video game... in which all the action happened on one level/plane...
as maps improved, engagement from more than one level was added... which increased possibilities exponentially -and made more of which to be aware...
seen from the perspective of the individual -but also overall.

If the overall had -or developed to have -a point central to processing.... that all would be a self of which to be aware... as the self realized its existence and nature in memory/modelling.
Sort of, but reality is on the other side of conceptualization and that is the rub. For example, you started by saying I was thinking, well the self represented by the concept thinking I in that context will never realize the deeper level of reality, the deeper level already exists so what is required is for that to become what and who one identifies with instead of the thinker. This can't be done by thought, it must be realized by some practice that does not involve normal thought processes, such as still mind contemplation, meditation, yoga union, etc..