• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Milano Falcon

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm getting all the world's leading scientists together to answer life's questions such as, is it better to pursue a celebrity, or go study with each other? And should we take an active role in protesting smear campaigns people create on the subject of sex? And if we did set a good example, well what would we smear? Still other more tackling questions like, how do we cheat on free internet quizzes? Would we be strong enough to overcome a Tupperware party? Do we believe the universe and the Spaghetti Monster are all one entity, not divided? And will we need Tums?

@Obsydian

@Enoch07

@Dan From Smithville

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
is it better to pursue a celebrity, or go study with each other?

Why can't I do both?

And should we take an active role in protesting smear campaigns people create on the subject of sex?

Depends, I'm picky!

And if we did set a good example, well what would we smear?

Whatever the f00k we like!

Still other more tackling questions like, how do we cheat on free internet quizzes?

I copy @SalixIncendium answers. Don't tell him but I drop my pen on purpose so that when he bends over to pick it up for me I take quick peek at his answers!

Would we be strong enough to overcome a Tupperware party?

Not after "putting our 3 heads together".

Do we believe the universe and the Spaghetti Monster are all one entity, not divided?

The flying spaghetti monster went in my belly earlier tonight, joined by comrade garlic knot and private parsley!

And will we need Tums?

Yes, the flying spaghetti monster is disagreeing with mah tum tum!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Okay, great. When I was a kid, I believed that when we ate something, it filled us from head to toes.

So in another dimension where my thoughts are reality... wouldn't that make having a simple bowel movement difficult?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Nope. If you look at my necktie... I mean business.
giphy (2).gif

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I completely suck at starfox.

But I'm great for making snacks. Just sayin.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The flying spaghetti monster went in my belly earlier tonight, joined by comrade garlic knot and private parsley!

Cthulhu is pleased because when you get eaten by him, he gets the FSM at the same time - a twofer.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Every member is of equal value!

The Czar of Snacks will not be disrespected!
I will not let the team down. I have noted that garlic knots should be in rotation. And I will stock antacids of assorted flavors.