• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Merrill Steubing!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Am I a genious or what?????????

Well.... after much thought, much work, a few set backs, some revamping, a bit of innovation, a splash of engineering, a trip to Wal-Mart, and creative supply making:

The Merrill Steubing is just about ready for use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

That's right, you have no idea what I am talking about! So, I'll tell you all! Though I would like feed back from other outdoorsmen/women on this subject!

I have invented my own easy to use, easy to move camping toilet! It is sturdy, light, easy to pack, easy to use! It brings out the ease of a toilet, the reliability of a mailman, the comfort of a recliner, the memories of the 70's/80's, and the flexibility that any camper needs! :D

That's right! I have converted my 1980's folding lawn chair (which has seen better days I must say) into the best camping toilet ever! Perhaps now the ladies will go out to the boonies with us men! It is no outhouse! NO! It is better as you can move it where you please!

The biggest complaint of the ladies who wish to go out with us guys who don't like campgrounds is: There is no toilet!!!!!!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED! I'll let you know what the ladies think of it once one uses it! Plus, it does make #2 easier for us guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pround of the Merrill Steubing! Arm rests, real toilet seat, folding, light, easy to set up, camouflage and hunter orange in color with 1980's yellow/blue/green/white straps still visible!

All I needed was my OLD folding lawn chair, a toilet seat, some zip ties, a bit of wood from an old cabinet, some "outdoors" colored duct tape, a knife, a bit of time, and some imagination!!!!!!!

The Merrill Stuebing is ready to set sail! All I need is to write the name and put the picture on the top of the toilet seat! What do you all you outdoorsmen and OUTDOORSWOMEN think of that?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
There is the new Avatar that speaks of such great toilets! YEAH! I'll see if I can get a digital and post a picture of the toilet.... it really is great, as all who have seen it so far think, and it will be $$$$$$ in the field!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Oh, I must say the Merrill StEubing has taken upon even better ideas to improve it! With the old school frame I can easily add:

Cup holders
TP holder
Umbrella or ENCLOSED canopy!
Magazine holder or gun holder
ETC.....

1970-80s fold up lawn chairs are the best!!!!!!!!!! Sorry all, I am excited about this! When I bum a camera, I'lll post some pictures of the "proto-type" and accessories! :)

meteor

either bring it on monday or you can borrow my camera and I can upload it onto mine and either post it or send it to you. and by the way, you mis-spelled genius in your first post dork:D

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Merrill Stuebing is ready to set sail! All I need is to write the name and put the picture on the top of the toilet seat! What do you all you outdoorsmen and OUTDOORSWOMEN think of that?
I don't mind admitting that I had a thing for Julie, the cruise director.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I don't mind admitting that I had a thing for Julie, the cruise director.

Perhaps that is what I can call the "ladies model", if I ever have to make one or decide to quit my job and go into the full time business of selling these! :D

Meteor has lent me his camera, so I'll be taking some pictures of the "basic" Merrill Steubing... the prototype if you will.... still a work in progress of course, and will be shown without the "extras".

When it is improved upon, of course I'll send more pictures!