• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Merging

RobertAlexander

I am living fire.
I will. I have so much information that I must share with humanity. The time for the judgement of man is coming. The time for the awakened to be chosen is soon to be manifested in your dimension.

RobertAlexander

I am living fire.
Yes, this is a very exciting time for the Earth. The time of Set has come. Our manifestation into your density is in the process. Humanity is rapidly evolving. We found a way to speed up the evolutionary process greatly. We introduced the key into your dimension in 1951. The world and human kind have increased their vibration to the point of being able to handle the high level vibration we are now manifesting. Soon those who have transcended will be chosen. Humanity will be separated into those ready to move forward, those who must restart the 3rd dimensional existence, and those who must move backward into the 2nd, and 1st dimensions, or back further into the preexistence stage.

ScottySatan

Humanity will be separated into those ready to move forward, those who must restart the 3rd dimensional existence, and those who must move backward into the 2nd, and 1st dimensions, or back further into the preexistence stage.

What are these three dimensions that we occupy?

ScottySatan

Your "physical existence" consisting of length, width, and height.

What's going to happen to all the other dimensions that describe our existence? What about time? What about our albido? What about our libido? And what's the point of reference by which to make dimensions possible?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The merging of Set and Nephthys is now at hand.

This is all old school to me, Set and Nepthys have been "merged" for aeons, they have even produced a child, his Name is Anubis, the Black Jackal and Opener of the Way. ;) Nothing new to see here folks.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited: