• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
All you have to know is........ Roswell.......
My chauffer? No. That's Bosley.

It is just that the morphology of an upright biped with four extremities, two eyes, two ears, and multiple digits at the ends of those limbs indicates a similar evolutionary origin.

Are we the aliens?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It is just that the morphology of an upright biped with four extremities, two eyes, two ears, and multiple digits at the ends of those limbs indicates a similar evolutionary origin.

Are we the aliens?

Quite a few alien races share similarities like that. As we can see from this chart:

star-trek-species-chart-by-maite-serra.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm actually beginning to think that they were just human actors with costumes and makeup. They weren't real aliens at all. It was all a fake.

star-trek.gif

I think you are correct
Look at the diversity of life on this planet, what are the chances that an alien from a different planet many lightyears away would have human characteristics, similar appearance, height, appendages, vocal chords etc.

And travel expenses from planet x to the studio in California would be prohibitive too

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think you are correct
Look at the diversity of life on this planet, what are the chances that an alien from a different planet many lightyears away would have human characteristics, similar appearance, height, appendages, vocal chords etc.

I wouldn't even venture to guess what the chances might be. I recall a few episodes where some in-universe explanations suggest how it could have happened that there were so many "humanoids" throughout the galaxy. And they all speak English, which is certainly convenient and accommodating.

And travel expenses from planet x to the studio in California would be prohibitive too

I would imagine it would be quite a lot, with deuterium going for 10,000 Quatloos per gallon these days.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I remember passing through Roswell and stopping off at a Denny's for a bite to eat. It was kind of late. Apart from the staff, there were a few other people in there. They all looked human to me, but you never know. They could have been bears in disguise.
Not a lot of bears in Roswell... but they could bave been ALIENS in human costumes.... it happens....just watch the Men in Black movies and you will see

Bears in disguise are much harder to spot..... you may not believe this.... but this is me while on vacation.....you'd never guess I was a bear

g4gokm4c37z81.jpg

Wu Wei

Are we the aliens?
Well...Bosley might be an alien in disguise

I mean these are aliens
tumblr_prd9uz7ROg1xlv8m3o1_540.gifv

OUjk.gif

dfovbt7-11d788af-c89a-4e59-accb-bbe4aa4bacec.gif

and these are too
mib-aliens-1560197137510.jpg

Which makes me wonder...is @sun rise an alien?

Its hard to tell

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not a lot of bears in Roswell... but they could bave been ALIENS in human costumes.... it happens....just watch the Men in Black movies and you will see

Bears in disguise are much harder to spot..... you may not believe this.... but this is me while on vacation.....you'd never guess I was a bear

g4gokm4c37z81.jpg

Well, it's sometimes hard to tell from just a photo. It looks like your tongue is blue. And those sunglasses appear to be damaged.

And I'm not sure what that is on the right, where the storefront looks distorted, as if the fabric of reality itself is in a state of temporal flux. Or it could be a malfunctioning holodeck program.

Wu Wei

Well, it's sometimes hard to tell from just a photo. It looks like your tongue is blue. And those sunglasses appear to be damaged.

And I'm not sure what that is on the right, where the storefront looks distorted, as if the fabric of reality itself is in a state of temporal flux. Or it could be a malfunctioning holodeck program.
Amazing though.... you just can't tell that's a picture of a bear....