• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
All you have to know is........ Roswell.......

I remember passing through Roswell and stopping off at a Denny's for a bite to eat. It was kind of late. Apart from the staff, there were a few other people in there. They all looked human to me, but you never know. They could have been bears in disguise.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Just jim dandy. And you?
Ready for bed.

Think I got an hour or two, depending how things unfold...

Sam is talking to Ares before bed, and then I'll go up and lay there with him until he falls asleep(Ares, not Sam). And then I am off duty for a moment or two(until I decide to go sleep).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning, 20 minutes to afternoon here.

Shopping done win, car washed win, lunch ready win. Triple winners are ok.

How's it hanging for you?

Not much, about to toddle off to bed and read. It was Anzac day here, I went to the dawn service with a couple of Vietnam vets then dropped them off at the returned serviceman club to get drunk.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Be careful - some dogs are in the mood to chase, catch and then dine on rabbit.
I was just asking a question. But I fully understand. We are delicious and fine dining in any situation.

I'd chase me around for bite if it didn't look silly.