• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Actually, you're probably an American Citizen. :thumbsup:

(s) But of course, who can believe the liberal rag called Forbes? :rolleyes: Especially, when they've gotten the real news from the "Tennessee Conservative News". Because stalwart neutrality is always a winner. (/s)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
780076c20fc01024b0201e0fa86b9f1d.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, you're probably an American Citizen. :thumbsup:

(s) But of course, who can believe the liberal rag called Forbes? :rolleyes: Especially, when they've gotten the real news from the "Tennessee Conservative News". Because stalwart neutrality is always a winner. (/s)
Honestly, I didn't even think about it from a political standpoint. There's so much more to life than politics...

Politics have affected me on a state level in the form that I no longer have health insurance. On a national level, I haven't been affected personally. I don't watch news.

Prices have gone up on some stuff, but Aldi is about the same as it was pre-Covid, as is the Asian market down the street.

Interestingly, cat food doubled in price but dog food stayed the same. No change in vet bills.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Four years ago, yesterday, Donald Trump suggested we could fight Covid by ingesting bleach. The death toll from Covid 19 was climbing and President Trump pointed out the death toll was increasing in Democrat-governed locations... "It is what it is", according to our 'sympathetic' President.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Honestly, I didn't even think about it from a political standpoint. There's so much more to life than politics...

Politics have affected me on a state level in the form that I no longer have health insurance. On a national level, I haven't been affected personally. I don't watch news.

Prices have gone up on some stuff, but Aldi is about the same as it was pre-Covid, as is the Asian market down the street.

Interestingly, cat food doubled in price but dog food stayed the same. No change in vet bills.
No health insurance....What do you do?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Mom confirmed what I'd suspected for a long time tonight: she resents me a bit because she can't do what I do.

I got her on the phone when she was drunk... It finally spilled out. She hmmed and hawwed a bit... Ares scares her. What if he did this? Did that? Ares can be scary, but these particular fears were unfounded. She finally just blurted out "I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I couldn't do half of what you do, and you had it way worse than I ever did. I'm sorry, but I couldn't do it."

No one's asking you to, Mom.

Mom wasn't a bad person, and she was generally kind and provided materially, but she wasn't present for us. At all. I raised her youngest until I moved out(and then she ran away at 15). Perhaps there's some leftover guilt.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, they have to be certified fully injected to move countries in EU.
EU rules on travelling with pets and other animals in the EU - Your Europe.
That does make sense. I'm used to things here, where people just take their pets with them whenever they want. To the store or across state lines. Don't think about taking pets out of the country. I mean sure, the dog wants to go to Australia, but I keep talking sense to him and shooting him down. Now I have the passport issue to throw in his face the next time were out walking.