• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bonjour les gens.

Very chilly morning, -1c (30f) and it's off for the weekly food shop.

Thats winning

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
soupoftheday.jpg

Since today is Friday...

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
What does Saturday do to you, if I can be nosy?
Its kinda complicated, because there's the Saturdays of Old that set the mood, and there's current Saturdays. (I wonder if the Old ones set the tone for the New ones.)

Sam and I used to interact quite a bit, before the internet. We'd go places and do things on his breaks(he used to work split shifts), or when he got done working. Saturday was the day his break was too short and he got off too late, and was usually in a bad mood. Also, LeeAnder was gone(to his dad's house).

Since the internet came into the picture, Sam's work schedule doesn't matter much, because if he's not there, he's in his corner watching YouTube. To disturb him is akin to poking a bear with a stick. So, that's irrelevant now. BUT! LeeAnder is still not home, and the forums(and other internet places I might use to communicate) all dry up because normal people go out to do fun things on Saturdays. (I think its kind of a reminder how isolated I am.) We've also noticed Ares is generally in a bad mood on Saturdays, but no one really knows why. (I blame Saturn.)