• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
California winning

WuMo Comic Strip for January 09, 2024

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
VVe got a looooot of snovv. Think about a foot.

Badly needed, even if it is inconvenient.

I lived in snow country for a number of years when I was a kid. I liked it; snow was fun. I didn't like shoveling it, though. But building snowmen was fun. I only wish that Calvin and Hobbes was around back then so I could have gotten this kind of inspiration:

g671zaxcyqc61.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So you're back to don't worry be grumpy
No, not yet, not in the northeast yet, but after I take off and then land again, in another storm…. Then I’ll be back to my old grumpy self…. I will once again be happy and know who I am…. A mean ornery grouchy grump

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ornery, grouchy, grumpy free win.

Another cold morning, it was -4c when i got up , now it's up to a toasty -2c.

Good morning people and perverts (English this morning, just in case anyone didn't notice;-)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I made basil pesto and parmesan pasta bake tonight. Karen loved it but to me it was like eating nothing so I hardly ate any and I'm starving. I think I'll cut up some spuds and make chips in the air fryer.
Ornery, grouchy, grumpy free win.

Another cold morning, it was -4c when i got up , now it's up to a toasty -2c.

Good morning people and perverts (English this morning, just in case anyone didn't notice;-)

Good evening

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I made basil pesto and parmesan pasta bake tonight. Karen loved it but to me it was like eating nothing so I hardly ate any and I'm starving. I think I'll cut up some spuds and make chips in the air fryer.

Good evening

I love pesto pasta, make my own with garlic, pine nuts, basil, parmesan and used engine oil :cool:

The thing is, if you don't eat it you're going to be hungry.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll tell them. Ours prefer to sleep in the warmth during winter
When we had kitties, there was what we fondly called the "2am olympics" where they chased each other, caroused like drunken sailors and tried to get us up to join the fun by general noise-making merriment.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
When we had kitties, there was what we fondly called the "2am olympics" where they chased each other, caroused like drunken sailors and tried to get us up to join the fun by general noise-making merriment.
If there's a drunken Saylor around here at 2am, the cats all look at my husband and seem to say "vvill you go to bed, fool?"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning because our furry person did not get too dirty at the dog park. She only needed a hose on her belly and a wipe down rather than a full-fledged bath.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ares has decided he likes the snovvblovver, and has demonstrated an ability to use it appropriately over a reasonable period of time.

He's just pretty much going back and forth over something that no longer needs attended to, but its harmless and is keeping him out of trouble. Go for it, kid.