• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A couple of weeks ago my telecommunications company had a "technical fault" and me along with 10 million other customers had no phone for 12 hours. This morning I got an email saying they have given me 60gb of data as a thank you for being patient. Great, I can add it to the 900gb I already have banked.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Wu Wei will win if he tops these 30 Examples Of The Worst Cases Tech Support Workers Have Ever Seen (New Pics)

655730f4140cb_0ba5txtsst8b1__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

#2 had something similar...more than once

#3 Had something similar, but it was a PC not working and a power strip plugged into itself

#9, had one the user who ran over his laptop with his own car.... tread imprint on lid

#16, had a MacBook that drank an entire glass of water

#20 had a PC come in and I was told no one knew why it stopped working. I pulled the case and motherboard and there was a whole lot of congealed coffee under the motherboard

Got a laptop sent to me that a regional office wanted updated..... we were running windows XP..... it was a Window 95 laptop that was far from compatible

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
#2 had something similar...more than once

#3 Had something similar, but it was a PC not working and a power strip plugged into itself

#9, had one the user who ran over his laptop with his own car.... tread imprint on lid

#16, had a MacBook that drank an entire glass of water

#20 had a PC come in and I was told no one knew why it stopped working. I pulled the case and motherboard and there was a whole lot of congealed coffee under the motherboard

Got a laptop sent to me that a regional office wanted updated..... we were running windows XP..... it was a Window 95 laptop that was far from compatible
Good enough for a win. Or was it truly a loss?