• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Laser beams are not a neighborly thing to do even if they're only horsing around.
OK true story time!

A few years ago, in fact, right after the pandemic, when things were just starting to open back up and everyone was sort of skittish but also eager to be out and about, I brought a lazer into a restaurant and pointed it at someone, who got really really really mad and even got up and started walking around, and looked all around but thankfully, I had put it up almost immediately because I was frankly shocked at how mad the person got. It probably saved me though! I really wasn't thinking, I don't guess. Oh well, I never did it again, I'll tell you that much.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So today has been a normal(ish) day plus spent 2.5 hours in the hills looking for wild mushrooms and came home empty handed. And I've poked the bear a bit. Sorry if i upset you mr @Wu Wei, perhaps we should not mention tappens and evil cats again, or perhaps not ..

Now I'm going to sleep.

I shall leave you with this exciting picture i took a few years ago of a horse standing in a bucket dodging Lazer beams.

View attachment 91463
Didn’t upset me at all, but you do need a new schtick… nighty night

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK true story time!

A few years ago, in fact, right after the pandemic, when things were just starting to open back up and everyone was sort of skittish but also eager to be out and about, I brought a lazer into a restaurant and pointed it at someone, who got really really really mad and even got up and started walking around, and looked all around but thankfully, I had put it up almost immediately because I was frankly shocked at how mad the person got. It probably saved me though! I really wasn't thinking, I don't guess. Oh well, I never did it again, I'll tell you that much.
Given what is a constant stream of incidents of all sorts with people totally flipping out, your decision to not "poke the bear" is a very wise one.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Given what is a constant stream of incidents of all sorts with people totally flipping out, your decision to not "poke the bear" is a very wise one.
Hey, I've lived a long and eventful life. But I'm actually a big weenie.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
1715295943191.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's something not even most bears would triffle with unless absolutely necessary. If any because the miniature, domesticated version has claws that hurt.
And like wise a lion I don't think would be too eager too mess with all but the smallest bears because there's meals that are gonna hurt incomparably less.