• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Got a call from LeeAnder's school...

If he wants to attend his graduation ceremony, he has to order a cap and gown by Thursday at noon.

He hasn't mentioned a thing about it, and won't really talk about graduation.

I'm not sure if its stressful, makes him anxious, or he's taking a page from my book.

I refused to go to my graduation ceremony, and I threw my diploma in the garbage.
Damn!....I have a recurrent dream about high school where I keep repeating high school and never attend graduation exercises.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Got a call from LeeAnder's school...

If he wants to attend his graduation ceremony, he has to order a cap and gown by Thursday at noon.

He hasn't mentioned a thing about it, and won't really talk about graduation.

I'm not sure if its stressful, makes him anxious, or he's taking a page from my book.

I refused to go to my graduation ceremony, and I threw my diploma in the garbage.

Just ask him, probably shake his head but it's good to know one way or the other.

BIL went to his bachelor's but refused to go to his masters.
He gets uppity when i show him his batchelors photo in cap and gown and a forced cheesy smile.

I went to all mine over the years, it somehow seems to make it complete

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Just ask him, probably shake his head but it's good to know one way or the other.

BIL went to his bachelor's but refused to go to his masters.
He gets uppity when i show him his batchelors photo in cap and gown and a forced cheesy smile.

I went to all mine over the years, it somehow seems to make it complete
Do you know why he didn't go to the Masters graduation?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Then I guess I shouldn't say I just has a couple small peanut butter filled pretzels

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not familiar with that treat.
I would show you these...in actual size
5330_PeanutButterFil-teLG_m5n-zoom.jpg

But I don't want ot make you hungry