• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm getting tired, so goodnight good people

I'll leave you with a few words from the book "Self-Esteem and the End of the World" by Luke Healy.

1607.jpg

1595.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh yes, another win - no doc had ordered a FIT colon cancer test in a few year - one wanted only to do a colonoscopy. So rather than rant etc, I paid a few bucks for an online test.

Your fecal immunochemical test (FIT) is complete!

Your test result was negative. Good news! A negative result on this test means that blood wasn’t detected in your stool sample.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Oh yes, another win - no doc had ordered a FIT colon cancer test in a few year - one wanted only to do a colonoscopy. So rather than rant etc, I paid a few bucks for an online test.

Your fecal immunochemical test (FIT) is complete!

Your test result was negative. Good news! A negative result on this test means that blood wasn’t detected in your stool sample.
Might you have pilfered someone else's sample for the purpose of deception?