• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
map.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I knew we weren't going to make it to 100,000 posts in this thread before the New Year.

But just wait 'til next year!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I knew we weren't going to make it to 100,000 posts in this thread before the New Year.

But just wait 'til next year!
We might have 100,000 threads on the election. Or maybe I'll just go quietly, nah, noisily wacka-wacka. How about that. A search on wacka-wacka turned up this image. Giggle/snort/bang head/suck toes

a2565326294_10.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We might have 100,000 threads on the election. Or maybe I'll just go quietly, nah, noisily wacka-wacka. How about that. A search on wacka-wacka turned up this image. Giggle/snort/bang head/suck toes

a2565326294_10.jpg

Well, if this is any indication of what next year is going to be like, then I think we're in serious trouble.

But I just have to ask: What IS that creature on the scooter supposed to be? Is it a cat? Or a fish? Or maybe a walrus?

I'm not going out into that craziness tonight. There's always the usual quota of drunken fools behind the wheel. Then there are those who shoot into the air, somehow forgetting that what goes up must come down.

Staying home on New Year's win.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, Midway Island is further west than American Samoa, but they're both in the same time zone.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that I think about it, the people of Samoa can celebrate New Year's twice. First in Samoa (formerly known as Western Samoa), then they can take a boat ride to American Samoa and celebrate it again. They'd be going back in time to the previous year.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Now that I think about it, the people of Samoa can celebrate New Year's twice. First in Samoa (formerly known as Western Samoa), then they can take a boat ride to American Samoa and celebrate it again. They'd be going back in time to the previous year.

Sounds like party time to me. In Mauritius it's National Holiday for 2 days not one. A TON of fireworks. The fireworks surprised me, we get a small show near midnight here.