• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last days distorted sex life!

PetriFB

HTML clipboard The Bible says that in the last days evildoers conscience are seared with a hot iron. In Greek text words seared with a hot iron has been written with one word kauteriazo, which means as metaphor a criminal whose skin was burned a mark with a hot iron. The mark that everybody can see who they are; they are criminals. Apostle Paul taught that in the last days evildoers conscience has marked with mark of sin, because through their mind and works they serve satan and evil spirits. Christians who live in the truth and love in Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit, they can see that mark of hot iron, mark of sin in evildoers life. Finally, beast will mark them with the mark of the beast.

PetriFB

HTML clipboard 1 Tim 4:
1 ¶ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

According to original language (husteros) word latter can be translated as word last. In the last days, some Christians depart from the faith from influence of seducing spirits and doctrines of devils, where they speak lies in hypocrisy. Word seducing is in Greek planos, which means deceiver, seducing, misleading and leading into error. This apostasy shall come in the last days from influence of evil lies in hypocrisy. Hypocrisy means originally that you are playing a role who you are not. In the last days evil witchcraft and sorcery practices are hypocrites who pretend or think that they are good and doing good things, but they work for satan doing evil things. The Holy Spirit had spoken to Paul very clearly that in the last days mankind have been deceived by evil spirits. Last days people are deceived with seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
She knows also that majority of the spells, which are used in her Harry Potter books are used in real life, in witchcraft and occultism. It is very obvious that she knows what she has been doing as writing her books. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books are stories about evil, not about good things.

Shocking Grasp? Magic Missile? Detect Undead? Cure Light Wounds? What do you suppose her rate of mana regeneration is?

Last edited:

PetriFB

HTML clipboard Matt 24:
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Jesus Christ spoke about signs, which happen just before His coming. Lord Jesus Christ said that iniquity shall rise in the world and evilness take over the whole world. In the last days affects witchcraft, adultery, fornication, stealing, murders and so. This iniquity change bad as good and good as bad. Evil spirits provoke people to persecute those who are real Jesus' disciples who believe the truth and the love according to how the Bible teach. Evil spirits provoke because Jesus' disciples don't accept to serve and believe sins and evil deeds in the last days. The last days people are filled with all lies and evil doctrines and deeds that they don't separate truth and lie, right or wrong, and for this reason they make from a lie a "truth" and from wrong a "right". By reason of this those deceived people begin to persecute Jesus' disciples. This apostasy and iniquity of evil darkness are a springboard to coming of antichrist. Last days people tolerate all religions and witchcraft and every evil deed, but not Jesus' disciples who believe in Jesus Christ according to the truth and the love of God.

Jesus Christ said to His disciples who are living in the last days:

Lu 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
HTML clipboard The Bible says that in the last days evildoers conscience are seared with a hot iron. In Greek text words seared with a hot iron has been written with one word kauteriazo, which means as metaphor a criminal whose skin was burned a mark with a hot iron. The mark that everybody can see who they are; they are criminals. Apostle Paul taught that in the last days evildoers conscience has marked with mark of sin, because through their mind and works they serve satan and evil spirits. Christians who live in the truth and love in Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit, they can see that mark of hot iron, mark of sin in evildoers life. Finally, beast will mark them with the mark of the beast.
Do you really think that anyone is going to listen when you come in and start trying to cram your beliefs down their throat. What good is all the yelling and Bible thumping if you turn people off, they won't hear what your saying to start with. Take a chill pill, relax. Lighten up for goodness sake :rolleyes: Trust me, you won't get anyone to listen until you get some credibility going here and your like a snow ball rolling down hill.....:thud:

Draka

Wonder Woman
J.K. Rowling has said that she is a Christian. Why Christian who believe in God write books, which emphasize witchcraft and sorcery and occultism? I think that she thinks that she believes, but actually she doesn't believe as it has been written in the Bible. Because he/she who really believe to God and the Bible don't write a book saying that there is good and bad witches, because the Bible say that all witches are evil. J.K. Rowling says in her books that Harry's witchcraft is good and this one statement alone is enough to prove that Harry Potter books are evil. Of course there is also much more evil in those books.

She knows also that majority of the spells, which are used in her Harry Potter books are used in real life, in witchcraft and occultism. It is very obvious that she knows what she has been doing as writing her books. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books are stories about evil, not about good things.

They are used in real life? Really? I've read all the books, why aren't I flying on my kitchen broom? I suppose I make batches of polyjuice potion regularly throughout the year? Now where did I put my invisibility cloak? Darnit, I'm always misplacing that thing! *slaps self* bad witch! bad witch!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
OMG...Its fantasy..

Hey..and what about Wizard of Oz???

Maybe we should burn that book too..And lynch mob anyone still alive that was involved in the making of the classic..

Love

Dallas

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People are going more and more into direction that they despise and reject marriage and live from a love affair to another love affair and so on. The Bible proves this!
So what of David and his hundreds of wives, and hundreds more on the side flings?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
So what of David and his hundreds of wives, and hundreds more on the side flings?

In fact..David had his lover's(Bathsheba) husband murdered because he knocked her up and knew he wasnt going to be able to explain himself..He had to cover his tracks and used his power to carry that out..

Love

Dallas

Troublemane

Is it possible people keep posting here just because it has "sex" in the title?

...I mean, its the only reason I keep reading it... :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Hey..dont look at me..I keep reading it because it keeps popping back up to the top...don't blame it on me its not my fault..Ya'll are the ones obsessing over it..

Love

Dallas