• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Interview with Scitsofreaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
1) Your religion title says "integral panendeism". Could you briefly describe this for everyone in your own words?

I'll break it up. Panendeism for me is the belief that the Universe is manifestations of God/Spirit(for me these are interchangable), both physical and nonphysical. Integral refers to an attempt at understanding the integration of the physical and nonphysical aspects of the Universe.

2) What brought you to this particular path?

Reading and discussions with deists and non-deists alike. MasterVigil had a hand also, we had some good discussions about perception, reality and spirit.

3) How do your friends and family feel about this particular path? Were you brought up in a different faith before this?

Only one member of my family knows that I am not a christian, and she seems to be interested in what I believe and why (or maybe she is just humoring me). My friends are pretty non-religious. While we do talk about religions, it usually not about what we believe, but more about how it effects the world.

4) How do you view other faiths in the context of your own religious path?

I think that most faiths have something to offer, but it can be difficult for me to remain positive when looking at some religions because I feel they are now doing more harm than good.

5) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Probably not as much wood as a beaver. Why are they called woodchucks?

6) If you could meet any member of RF who would it be and why?

I think MasterVigil would be an interesting person to meet in person. Like I said, we've had some good discussions, and it would be interesting to have them in person.

7) What is the best book you have read recently?

Well recently I've been reading the same book, Sex, Ecology and Spirituality: The Spirit of Evolution by Ken Wilber(integral philosopher). It is a great book, very interesting concepts for me. The new Harry Potter is a good book too.

8) List you top 5 favorite movies.

I hate these questions. Oh well.In no particular order Saw, Dogma, Shaun of the Dead, Batman Begins, and So I Married an Axemurderer.

9) When you are not on RF what are some of your other hobbies or favorite activities?

I like to write, something I don't do enough. I like playing video games (hopefully I will be getting SOCOM 3 soon), reading and just chillin' like a villian.

10)Who has been the greatest influence in your life, whether you knew them personally or not?

I don't think I could pick the "greatest" influence in my life. I try to learn from everyone around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.