• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Injeel

JohnAmes

This is a furqan of the dawaa of John the Baptist and Jesus of Nazareth

I hope you will read it. It is in the larger forum, abrahamic religions as well.

I think of the Quran's refutation of christian claims, and other things.

in Iron (57), 'monasticism was something they invented'.

also, to quote loosely, 'some prophets stayed between right and wrong, some were foremost in good

deeds, and some wronged their own souls.' So which ones did what?

also, Shirk is major sin, it is unforgivable, tawhid is the highest law, God forgives less than these.

So even though i am comparing rituals of John and Jesus, I am ok.

also the hadith ' where will you be when isa ibn maryam descends and your imam is among you?'

please enjoy this writing.

feel free to respond,

Attachments

• Religion.III.pub.2x1.pdf
    143.6 KB · Views: 0

JohnAmes

I have had difficulty with this writing, since christians want to refute it, because it is 'anti'- Jesus;

its amazing the stupid responses they have about it.

and it seems muslims never get involved in the prior scriptures.

another loose quran quote " God took a pledge from the prophets-- ibrahim, musa isa etc. --

He took a pledge from all of them and he will question the most truthful of them. Those who reject

the truth will have a terrible torment."

'the water of cleansing forgives sins in Torah law, the passover does not forgive sins in torah law,

and 'eating blood forbidden' is torah law. I am cautious of the prophet Jesus. How could his

mission be so unlawful according to his scripture and religion.

is the avatar of the baptists tomb inspiring? not to shirk you ( i think it is also hadith not to have a

tomb in a place of prayer, so inshallah i might not pray there, even though i am a 'baptist'

supporter in a way.)

clearly if i was born muslim i never would have worked in the prior kitab, but since i did,

these are my insights. even though i had read the israillat, i developed this writing after joining

the masjid prayers, so this writing took form when i was in the deen.

Lastly, I would rather talk about religion with muslims and not with the others.

even though this anti-jesus approach is a fitnah.

as-salaam muminun