• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Illusionist

PetShopBoy88

Anybody see it? I really want to, but haven't gotten the chance yet. I haven't heard many people's reaction of it, though, so I'm looking for that.

Ryan2065

I went to see it... I thought it was a great movie!

The really cool thing is they actually do all the "tricks" in the movie without any cgi and all the things they do could have actually been done in that time and were reported to be done in that time =)

I really do wanna figure out how they did the ghost stuff.... That looked really interesting.

But yea... overall it had a very good story line, a twist, and great magician tricks!

PetShopBoy88

Ryan2065 said:
I went to see it... I thought it was a great movie!

The really cool thing is they actually do all the "tricks" in the movie without any cgi and all the things they do could have actually been done in that time and were reported to be done in that time =)

I really do wanna figure out how they did the ghost stuff.... That looked really interesting.

But yea... overall it had a very good story line, a twist, and great magician tricks!
That's cool. I'm really into magic, so it's good to hear that all the tricks were properly done without any cheating. ;)

Ryan2065

I heard the plot was predictable but the acting was great.
I thought it was predictable and I went with my girlfriend and her friend... My girlfriend had it figured out but my girlfriends friend was clueless to the end... So I guess it just depends.

And the acting is great!

mattlevan

I thought it was great--a huge surprise for a spontaneous Friday night movie! The visual quality seemed authentic and the movie as a whole was very nostalgic for me.

:)

Kcnorwood

Really a great movie we had not heard anything about it, we were looking for something to see & it looked like it had a good cast! A new movie on the must buy list! :D