• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The ideological conflict in Europe

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Many Americans probably ignore that the ongoing conflict is related to a deeper ideological conflict, which is between politicians or leaders who identify in the values of the Europe of Nations and Identities, and a group of politicians who want Europe to be totally globalized even at cost of losing its own identity.

If you are interested in understanding this conflict in a much thorough way, do watch this excellent documentary made by Tucker Carlson;

The first group sees Orbán as representative and leader. The group of globalists is led by Soros.

Globalists are generally backed by financial and banking elites.
Europeanists side with the common people. It deals with lawyers or journalists who defend the people's interests and Identities against the globalist drift.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Many Americans probably ignore that the ongoing conflict is related to a deeper ideological conflict, which is between politicians or leaders who identify in the values of the Europe of Nations and Identities, and a group of politicians who want Europe to be totally globalized even at cost of losing its own identity.

If you are interested in understanding this conflict in a much thorough way, do watch this excellent documentary made by Tucker Carlson;

The first group sees Orbán as representative and leader. The group of globalists is led by Soros.
Good Grief, not Tucker Carlson going on about George Soros.
Racism and anti-Semitic in one video

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You created the topic of some far right, racist, anti semitic mouthpiece.

Tucker Carlson investigated about what is going on in Europe.
There is this ideological battle. Globalists backed by financial elites, against the people of Nations and of Identities. Whose Orban is the guide and mentor.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Soros is an atheist.

Tucker Carlson investigated about what is going on in Europe.
There is this ideological battle. Globalists backed by financial elites, afainst the people of Nations and of Identities.

So am i, what difference doesbthst make?

Tucker Carlson investiged what he wanted to see and spouted what his right wing sycophants wantedbto hear... And you listened without even questioning because is suites your ideas of conspiracy.
If such a conspiracy exists do you really think the conspirators would allow far right wing mouthpiece for trump and fox into their workings?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Or, in the parlance of the people who originally came up with this idea, Volk and Juden.

Tucker Carlson who, by his own admission, is a political comedian, and not a journalist, and therefore does not have to adhere to journalistic standards such as due diligence or facticity - and in fact, doesn't.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So am i, what difference doesbthst make?

Tucker Carlson investiged what he wanted to see and spouted what his right wing sycophants wantedbto hear... And you listened without even questioning because is suites your ideas of conspiracy.
If such a conspiracy exists do you really think the conspirators would allow far right wing mouthpiece for trump and fox into their workings?

No...because in my country I have the right to write any article or book that harshly criticizes Soros.
Freedom of speech is still untouched, that's why.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
The anti-Semitism card cannot be played any more since Soros is disliked by Israelis too.
So why do you think Soros is so disliked, whereas the Koch brothers were universally beloved by all fascists and right-wingers across Europe and the US? What would the reason be, hm?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Or, in the parlance of the people who originally came up with this idea, Volk and Juden.

Tucker Carlson who, by his own admission, is a political comedian, and not a journalist, and therefore does not have to adhere to journalistic standards such as due diligence or facticity - and in fact, doesn't.

To begin with, Soros is an atheist.
So...Anti-Semitism does not need to be brought up.
And by the way...even Israelis dislike him
So..

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well, in that case, I'm of course correct and you're wrong.

It has nothing to do with the OP.
I spoke of an ideological conflict.

There is also Draghi in this ideological conflict.
He is a stateless banker who certainly sides with globalism

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So why do you think Soros is so disliked, whereas the Koch brothers were universally beloved by all fascists and right-wingers across Europe and the US? What would the reason be, hm?

I don't know.
I just know that Draghi and many others are disliked too, ...so religion has nothing to do with it.

Ask this question. Does this ideological conflict exist in the EU?

The globalist and banking like EU harassing Orbán and Morawiecki...what is it?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
To begin with, Soros is an atheist.
After dropping white supremacist conspiracies like the Great Exchange, you've lost all goodwill I had left with regards to not hearing your dogwhistles.

You know why people are all up in arms about Soros, but none of the right-wing Americans who have funded astroturf campaigns to advance conservative, libertarian, or outright fascist causes all across Europe; you know why people wring their hands over "international leftist élites" but not about the Putin regime that is on the record bankrolling xenophobic right-wingers and outright fascists throughout our continent.

You know whom you are talking about when you are referring to "international banking élites", "stateless" people, "East Coast liberals", "Heuschrecken" etc. as if there was no way a sensible person would peek up.

Don't play dumb, and don't take me for an idiot.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
It has nothing to do with the OP.
I spoke of an ideological conflict.
And by your own argument, freedom of speech means that I can say anything I want and be correct.

Therefore, you're wrong. Sorry about that, but it is what it is.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I don't know.
It is a total mystery!
Just like how right-wing media across the globe - from the US to Russia, from Hungary to Israel - suddenly and seemingly without inciting incident started to go all in on the idea that the globalist gay leftist elite conspiracy was headed by a singular individual, George Soros.

So strange! It can't be a coincidence, they have to all be correct!

It can't be that they are, say, all bankrolled by the same handful of billionaires and oligarchs who all have recognized the utility of singling out singular individuals as scapegoats, regardless of how little sense that makes when talking about a global conspiracy of all the elites.

But then, if fascists would ever actually stop and think through the obvious contradictions in their worldview, they wouldn't have become fascist in the first place, would they.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No...because in my country I have the right to write any article or book that harshly criticizes Soros.
Freedom of speech is still untouched, that's why.

Of course you do and i, and anyone else has the right to criticise that action.

And remember slander/liable laws still exist.
And i have repeatedly asked for your evidence of your claims snd you have repeatedly ignoored those requests, this tells me and anyone reading so much.

ChristineM

Premium Member
After dropping white supremacist conspiracies like the Great Exchange, you've lost all goodwill I had left with regards to not hearing your dogwhistles.

You know why people are all up in arms about Soros, but none of the right-wing Americans who have funded astroturf campaigns to advance conservative, libertarian, or outright fascist causes all across Europe; you know why people wring their hands over "international leftist élites" but not about the Putin regime that is on the record bankrolling xenophobic right-wingers and outright fascists throughout our continent.

You know whom you are talking about when you are referring to "international banking élites", "stateless" people, "East Coast liberals", "Heuschrecken" etc. as if there was no way a sensible person would peek up.

Don't play dumb, and don't take me for an idiot.

I think you have her sussed.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
The current ideological conflict in Europe appears to be between liberal democracies and a dictactorship seeking to enlarge it's empire.
It's like a weird re-enactment of WW2, but with Russia as the aggressor instead of the Third Reich.